November 22, 2017, 01:24:16 PM

Author Topic: Lyon v Everton  (Read 9403 times)

November 02, 2017, 03:29:09 AM
Reply #120

Gash

Global Moderator
So this has become a bit of a mates day out and a chance for Unsworth to take some of his kids on a bit of a jolly to get first team experience. I'm guessing the stories of the board being very concerned about relegation are true and we've not to bother ourselves with cups or any other distractions.

What a fucking depressing downturn this season's taken.

November 02, 2017, 03:47:24 AM
Reply #121

Waltzer

This is embarrassing. If we get a hiding tomorrow, which is possible, how is this going to affect moral for those involved.  It doesn't look good for us but this was an opportunity for the players to maybe find a bit of form, a decent performance And we've basically thrown in the towel

November 02, 2017, 03:55:42 AM
Reply #122

Heisenberg

Don't get it at all. We played 38 games last season for this. Makes you think doesn't it, whats the point?

People paying weeks worth of wages to go and watch this. Everton just doesnt have heart anymore. Fight will you. Jesus

November 02, 2017, 04:16:33 AM
Reply #123

School of Science

So has this turned into or come into the category of another expected defeat then ? Seriously getting pissed off with this season already.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 02, 2017, 04:42:32 AM
Reply #124

ally2

Reckon we'll go old school 4-4-2 and sit back. Should be a joy to watch!

November 02, 2017, 10:49:40 AM
Reply #125

Buck76

Pickford
    Kenny. Holgate Williams   Garbutt
                 Morgan             
   Vlasic            Beni.         Lookman   
               Siggy
                    Sandro

November 02, 2017, 01:43:22 PM
Reply #126

TSGun

Hoping for a good game today and a chance taken in returning to some decent kind of form.

Not expecting miracles but some confidence building would be brilliant.

November 02, 2017, 02:09:31 PM
Reply #127

Macca77

November 02, 2017, 02:12:13 PM
Reply #128

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I can understand his decision to be honest. Heís getting pressure from all sides to turn it around. If he takes it seriously and gets a bumming which to be fair is quite likely then itís part of the story and pressure mounts.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 02, 2017, 02:32:07 PM
Reply #129

GrantyBoy78

I just want a reaction from the players - 30 mins against Chelsea isnít enough hasnít been a sufficient reaction to think we can turn a corner. Regardless of who we pick and who weíre playing, a new manager should be able to give the players a lift to get results. And Iím not pointing the finger at Unsworth - Iím accusing the players of not having the ability or bottle. Be interested to see how we play tonight.

November 02, 2017, 03:08:31 PM
Reply #130

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
This is embarrassing. If we get a hiding tomorrow, which is possible, how is this going to affect moral for those involvedd.  It doesn't look good for us but this was an opportunity for the players to maybe find a bit of form, a decent performance And we've basically thrown in the towel

It was also an opportunity to go into the Watford game completely fucked and lose another home game against "one of the beatable sides"  would have a far more negative impact on both team morale and supporters morale, if we lose by a couple of goals only tonight but get three points on Sunday it will have paid off.

November 02, 2017, 03:31:07 PM
Reply #131

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Be interesting to see if itís the normal team minus the senior players who need a rest.

Or whether itís a complete second string with most of the normal players on the bench.

Whatever itís very tough away from home in Europe against teams from the top 5 leagues.

Just hope to see some leassons learned from Leicester and try to play with organisation / solid midfield and be in the game with 20 mins to go.

November 02, 2017, 03:52:21 PM
Reply #132

Jamokachi

Getting up at 5 for this. Don't fuck me, Everton.

November 02, 2017, 04:06:37 PM
Reply #133

montanatoffeefan

Hoping for a good game today and a chance taken in returning to some decent kind of form.

Not expecting miracles but some confidence building would be brilliant.

Question is, at this point what would constitute a confidence building performance?

Only losing 3-0?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 04:07:53 PM by montanatoffeefan »
Everton forever.

November 02, 2017, 04:11:27 PM
Reply #134

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Going to win tonight, i for one, cant wait....
I have to return some videotapes.