October 21, 2018, 01:58:41 AM

Author Topic: Lyon v Everton  (Read 23087 times)

October 30, 2017, 05:41:38 AM
Read 23087 times

Rhys

In terms of the line up. I think Id like to see Sandro up in a two with Rooney maybe. My word we could use keeping a clean sheet though. Would keep Beni in, but is he even registered for the Europa? Id imagine not.

He doesnt need to be because of his age so he will be available to play. In general it's not easy for unsworth to write off the game and focus on Watford because when you only have a handful of games to make your case and lost the first 2 he probably cant afford a really poor performance and big defeat in lyon. Plus when we are losing this many games looking poor another one makes it even harder against Watford.

November 01, 2017, 03:40:05 AM
Reply #1

Rhys

Great news, about time

Not in the Europa 27 squad, though?

If you are under 21 and been at the club think its 2 or 3 years you dont need to be registered. So Feeney and beni werent put down on the list but they are still available to play.

November 03, 2017, 02:57:47 PM
Reply #2

Rhys

Pickford is a human sieve . Time for Robles recall .

I thought he was poor for the first goal the way he came out made it very easy to finish. And I thought once he got the strong hand he did to the third he should have kept it out and his reaction was that of he should have done. I also thought he parried a few shots too close to the goal like the Monreal one the other week.

However he has been quality overall. Keepers have bad moments but don't see the point in bringing one in who has a lot of calamitous moments with not many good over some who has made a couple of slight not massive errors with plenty of really good keeping in between.