November 19, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

Author Topic: Lyon v Everton  (Read 23973 times)

November 03, 2017, 02:10:31 AM
Reply #15

Faceatthefence

Banginem in and lookman/kenny are good kids no doubt,but has numerous posters have said our old guard are not even championship standard.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

November 03, 2017, 03:07:08 PM
Reply #16

Faceatthefence

I thought he was poor for the first goal the way he came out made it very easy to finish. And I thought once he got the strong hand he did to the third he should have kept it out and his reaction was that of he should have done. I also thought he parried a few shots too close to the goal like the Monreal one the other week.

However he has been quality overall. Keepers have bad moments but don't see the point in bringing one in who has a lot of calamitous moments with not many good over some who has made a couple of slight not massive errors with plenty of really good keeping in between.
He will be a great goalie for us,pick of the buys so far.A good defence will help the lad instead of the knuckle draggers he,s got in front of him now.All the top keepers from the past have legendary defences in front of them,Shilton,Seaman and Southall to name but a few.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.