October 21, 2020, 02:20:29 PM

Author Topic: Lyon v Everton  (Read 43080 times)

November 02, 2017, 11:30:17 PM
Reply #210

Bluedylan

Let's at least see how it looks. At least he's thought about it and tried summat. Chances are we're getting beat whatever team he puts out.

He can't do right for doing wrong for some people.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

November 02, 2017, 11:30:35 PM
Reply #211

dunkster

Thank fuck it doesn't look like unsworth is going to be manager.. hasn't a fuckin clue
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

November 02, 2017, 11:31:36 PM
Reply #212

sam of the south

Playing the false 9 system when we've never played it before in his third audition for the manager's post is a really oddball thing to do.

Just play a striker with wingers for fuck's sake, we've got three defensive midfielder's backing them up in there after all.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

November 02, 2017, 11:32:40 PM
Reply #213

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
WELL THEN.

Gylfi False 9? Lookman false 9?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 02, 2017, 11:33:33 PM
Reply #214

Bluedylan

WELL THEN.

Gylfi False 9? Lookman false 9?

Clearly Gylfi.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

November 02, 2017, 11:35:09 PM
Reply #215

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Clearly Gylfi.

I’d expect so.

Gunna put my bollocks on the line here - yes I think we’ll get banged, but I think we could look ok in the final third if the midfield can get it to them.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 02, 2017, 11:35:50 PM
Reply #216

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Let's at least see how it looks. At least he's thought about it and tried summat. Chances are we're getting beat whatever team he puts out.

Given that you can count Rooney as injured if he’s being rested for the weekend, he’s come up with a formation and line up to try and get round having no decent striker option.

Lot of emphasis on Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson to find the wingers but they’re not incapable.

November 02, 2017, 11:36:17 PM
Reply #217

dunkster

Really not sure i want to watch it. If he was resting the old guys and presumably therefore not being particularly bothered about the result then why not play sandro and klaasen??!!
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

November 02, 2017, 11:38:55 PM
Reply #218

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

We need to find a system that works with the players we have given the recruitment issues. Right now these are the games to experiment in. I'm interested to see how we look up top, if we can create chances and maintain any pressure. The current setup certainly wasn't working, you'd think more people would be upset if we kept repeating the same mistakes.

November 02, 2017, 11:39:42 PM
Reply #219

GrantyBoy78

Any streams?
Don’t do it to, mate.

Anyone who responds to this request with a link is an ‘enabler’ and should be ashamed of themselves.

November 02, 2017, 11:39:54 PM
Reply #220

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Obviously any positive angles re midfield and attack set up are in danger of being severely undermined by if Lyon manage to get at the defence which looks as solid as cream cheese.

November 02, 2017, 11:41:41 PM
Reply #221

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Obviously any positive angles re midfield and attack set up are in danger of being severely undermined by if Lyon manage to get at the defence which looks as solid as cream cheese.

That is far and away the biggest problem here to me. It's going to be very hard to judge unless the defence has some sort of collective defensive epiphany.

November 02, 2017, 11:42:11 PM
Reply #222

Bluedylan

We need to find a system that works with the players we have given the recruitment issues. Right now these are the games to experiment in. I'm interested to see how we look up top, if we can create chances and maintain any pressure. The current setup certainly wasn't working, you'd think more people would be upset if we kept repeating the same mistakes.

No matter what team he'd have put out, there would've been a few 'Ffs!', 'get him out' reactions. I'm curious to see how it looks and at least there's logic and thought behind it.

November 02, 2017, 11:43:12 PM
Reply #223

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Come on blues, cant wait now. Got a birra moretti, BT sport on the TV, dogs at my feet, woodburner fire lit.... Fucking fight for this.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

November 02, 2017, 11:44:21 PM
Reply #224

boothill

£120,000 a week. They'll be pretty smart and expensive bags.
Jokin ?