September 20, 2019, 06:35:13 AM

Author Topic: Lyon v Everton  (Read 31239 times)

November 03, 2017, 01:56:09 AM
Reply #600

Everton Mint

Another game, more effort, but still no nearer a solution.

November 03, 2017, 01:56:25 AM
Reply #601

Craig_1878

I know its not a popular choice but I wanna see Dyche as soon as possible. This defence needs sorting out and he's the man for it imo, we need to be hard to beat if we can't score goals.
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

November 03, 2017, 01:56:46 AM
Reply #602

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
So is this like the Utd game where we pat ourselves on the back for agood performance after getting pummelled 3/4-0?

November 03, 2017, 01:56:49 AM
Reply #603

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
This is really sad.

What was a once promising performance has turned into a drubbing.

Watch Ashley Williams anytime we concede a goal. Completely loses his head and it causes us to completely lose a grip of the game.

Some players showing they're not up for the fight tonight.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 03, 2017, 01:57:03 AM
Reply #604

Faceatthefence

Morgan Schneiderlin is now the proud holder of the James McCarthy trophy. Which is an accolade no professional footballer should ever want attributed to them..
Complete cunt of a player,no wonder utd fans didnt like him he,s a nothing player and should take that twat williams with him.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

November 03, 2017, 01:57:16 AM
Reply #605

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I know its not a popular choice but I wanna see Dyche as soon as possible. This defence needs sorting out and he's the man for it imo, we need to be hard to beat if we can't score goals.

You're right. It's not a popular choice.

November 03, 2017, 01:57:22 AM
Reply #606

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I'm pretty certain any experienced manager can get a better performance out of this team than what we have seen this season

November 03, 2017, 01:57:39 AM
Reply #607

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
A good manager will get results out of this squad. Unsworth isn't that man right now

I just don't see where a win is coming from right now.

I don't think it's all about the manager though, it's the players. We have not got a single player on the pitch, or the bench for that matter, who has scored a PL goal this season.

We are at best going to hobble along until January.

November 03, 2017, 01:58:13 AM
Reply #608

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
All over.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

November 03, 2017, 01:58:31 AM
Reply #609

Macca77

Limassol have equalized, fuck sake Everton

November 03, 2017, 01:58:40 AM
Reply #610

Coyb12

The johnjoe Kenny being a great prospect is bollox,holgate is crap,and Lewin ditto,future looks Rosie.

November 03, 2017, 01:59:01 AM
Reply #611

Gary1878

NSNO Subscriber

I don't think it's all about the manager though, it's the players. We have not got a single player on the pitch, or the bench for that matter, who has scored a PL goal this season.

God that is the most depressing stat I have read for a long time.

November 03, 2017, 01:59:18 AM
Reply #612

nwatson

have to say, i cant ever remember being embarrassed to be an Everton supporter, but i am now. the whole club is a shambles. Things are far worse than when we were penny pinching and scrapping the barrel. Instead we now have clueless management and directors who have been pretending that we are a big club with ambition. Instead the truth is, we have been carried along by Lukakus goals, as we have played shite most of the time he was here as well. If ever a club deserved to be relegated for mismanagement its us. Absolutely fucking embarrassing.

November 03, 2017, 01:59:30 AM
Reply #613

Everton Mint

These players that were great at their previous clubs, who we ALL thought were good buys, cant ALL have been frauds.

WTF has gone wrong as soon as they come here. It must be something deeper.

November 03, 2017, 01:59:36 AM
Reply #614

Cereal Killer

1 shot on target and no corners, a new manager won't suddenly make the same players any more creative whilst tightening things at the back