September 19, 2019, 07:34:05 PM

Author Topic: Lyon v Everton  (Read 31140 times)

November 03, 2017, 01:59:40 AM
Reply #615

Lazarou

I just don't see where a win is coming from right now.

I don't think it's all about the manager though, it's the players. We have not got a single player on the pitch, or the bench for that matter, who has scored a PL goal this season.

We are at best going to hobble along until January.

A hobble would be a improvement, fucking dead from the waist down at the moment.
"I'm not worrying, I'm not worrying, well I am worrying, I am worrying, I am worrying." Guy Martin

November 03, 2017, 01:59:53 AM
Reply #616

GoodisonPk

So who the fuck is the answer now? Not Martinez. Not Koeman. Not Unsworth. We are in the shit.

Martinez was the right man. I know not popular on here but needed to see through the rut.

November 03, 2017, 02:00:01 AM
Reply #617

Bluedylan

I think we can beat Watford. Tonight was irrelevant really, that's the one. Watford at home is the sort of game a caretaker manager should have as first game, but we even fucked the timing of the sacking up and gave Unsworth a nightmare run.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

November 03, 2017, 02:00:05 AM
Reply #618

Lxxx

I've just had a horrible thought that it's gonna take someone like Allardyce to sort this defence out. I feel dirty now but I fear it's true. 

November 03, 2017, 02:00:11 AM
Reply #619

Sixx1402

Which decent manager is going to want this job??

No real first team striker in the team until January and even then we'll get totally bummed over a transfer fee if we can even convince any decent one to come here.

Koeman, Walsh and the board are an utter disgrace

How can you spend so long and so much on Sig but just forget about a striker

With a decent striker we'd have probably won tonight as we'd have put one of those chances in

I'm fucking pig sick with it all
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

Reply #620

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Martinez was the right man. I know not popular on here but needed to see through the rut.

hahahahhahhah fucking hell.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

Reply #621

Ridge

Didn't go out because we lost tonight

November 03, 2017, 02:00:21 AM
Reply #622

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'm pretty certain any experienced manager can get a better performance out of this team than what we have seen this season

I'm really not sure what can be got out of this squad to be fair.

Put in a good performance tonight and still lose 3-0.

We're not going to get much better no matter who comes in. The squad is an absolute mess and it's going to take another two years to fix and I dread to think where we're going to be.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 03, 2017, 02:00:47 AM
Reply #623

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think it's all about the manager though, it's the players. We have not got a single player on the pitch, or the bench for that matter, who has scored a PL goal this season.

It was the managers idiotic decision not to play anyone that has scored a goal.

November 03, 2017, 02:00:49 AM
Reply #624

bacon sarnie

Can't remember the last time we scored. Or won.

Up the Eagles!

November 03, 2017, 02:01:01 AM
Reply #625

Macca77

have to say, i cant ever remember being embarrassed to be an Everton supporter, but i am now. the whole club is a shambles. Things are far worse than when we were penny pinching and scrapping the barrel. Instead we now have clueless management and directors who have been pretending that we are a big club with ambition. Instead the truth is, we have been carried along by Lukakus goals, as we have played shite most of the time he was here as well. If ever a club deserved to be relegated for mismanagement its us. Absolutely fucking embarrassing.

You obviously havent supported us for very long then

November 03, 2017, 02:01:12 AM
Reply #626

Lxxx

True. Two seasons of mid table finishes was probably a bit unlucky, just needed things to go his way.

November 03, 2017, 02:01:16 AM
Reply #627

Ridge

We rested quite a few players and we had a good first 60 mins before we went for it.

November 03, 2017, 02:02:09 AM
Reply #628

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
These players that were great at their previous clubs, who we ALL thought were good buys, cant ALL have been frauds.

WTF has gone wrong as soon as they come here. It must be something deeper.

ALL thought were good buys? Players such as who..?

November 03, 2017, 02:02:44 AM
Reply #629

brittcop1

Gotta say sig much much better than weve seen recently.
Maybe...but thats just a reflection of how shit we've become, nothing else. WE LOST 3 NIL AND THAT WAS A FAIR RESULT...maybe 3-1. I refuse to be positive about that.