June 18, 2019, 03:54:27 PM

Author Topic: Which striker to go for in January?  (Read 26816 times)

November 05, 2017, 03:05:03 AM
Reply #135

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

November 05, 2017, 03:20:34 AM
Reply #136

arteta4spain

Bakambu?
Had a look at him albeit briefly in the summer. Think he'd do well here. I think he's played on the wing but can play at a striker. Don't know maybe someone can shed some light on him?

November 05, 2017, 03:21:37 AM
Reply #137

gizzblue

Really wanna see the lad given games ....Sandro is deffo no worse than DCL in goals ...why not give the lad a run ?.
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 03:39:44 AM
Reply #138

bluenuck

November 05, 2017, 03:47:38 AM
Reply #139

KoemansNumberTens

Really wanna see the lad given games ....Sandro is deffo no worse than DCL in goals ...why not give the lad a run ?.

Can't believe he's not even making the bench. I'm not having DCL is a bigger goal threat. Are we sure he's not injured.

November 05, 2017, 07:10:03 AM
Reply #140

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah being dropped completely looks a bit worrying.

Maybe rhino doesnít fancy him. Maybe he wore gloves in training or something.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 05, 2017, 07:45:17 AM
Reply #141

oztoffee

We must be in desperate shit if anyone is advocating Carroll. He's injured more often than not and at his best is a one goal in three striker....and he ain't at his best.
What would you do if you came home and found Alex Young in bed with your wife?
Cover him up so he won't get cold!

November 05, 2017, 07:46:47 AM
Reply #142

gizzblue

We must be in desperate shit if anyone is advocating Carroll. He's injured more often than not and at his best is a one goal in three striker....and he ain't at his best.
Still better than what we've got even one in three 😅😅....laughing but it hurts 😣
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 09:17:55 AM
Reply #143

bluenuck

.....and at his best is a one goal in three striker....and he ain't at his best.

Um...

November 05, 2017, 09:33:53 AM
Reply #144

BlueMaquis

I would go for Eduardo Fierro from Bolivar FC. Walsh, get on it.

November 05, 2017, 02:04:41 PM
Reply #145

Juanito

That was Koemanís plan.

Rondon actually had a very good scoring record before he joined West Brom, albeit in poorer league. Heís a good player and would score more goals in a more attacking team. But even Rondon in this market would cost an absolute fortune. I said before the summer; there is absolutely no value in buying players from other Prem teams. To a degree itís worth paying an inflated fee if youíre negating the risk by getting someone who knows the league and should settle quickly, however, that hasnít been the case with the likes of Sigurdsson etc.

Itís not like weíre Real Madrid where we need a galatico to improve us. Weíre actually short of bodies in certain positions; it should be easy to improve the squad with £8m-£15m players from the continent.

If only we had a competent scouting department...

I would take Rondon. I remember he was hot property in Spain when Malaga had all that money for a season.

November 06, 2017, 10:50:18 AM
Reply #146

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Traore from Lyon
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 06, 2017, 02:04:52 PM
Reply #147

GrantyBoy78

Yeah being dropped completely looks a bit worrying.

Maybe rhino doesn't fancy him. Maybe he wore gloves in training or something.
Red gloves!

November 06, 2017, 02:09:04 PM
Reply #148

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Traore from Lyon

Missed our chance there I think, probably the same for Tammy and Iheanacho as well.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 06, 2017, 02:13:13 PM
Reply #149

GrantyBoy78

...not many feasible targets. We wonít be getting someone from a team thatís challenging at the top of their league or from a club thatís in a relegation scrap. Doesnít leave much.