November 23, 2017, 06:18:53 AM

Author Topic: Which striker to go for in January?  (Read 10592 times)

November 07, 2017, 05:41:45 PM
Reply #165

dax78

He'd be cheaper than Andy Carroll though!
Andy Carroll would actually be decent
Hans segers is a legend ;)

deCoubertin

November 07, 2017, 05:44:42 PM
Reply #166

Django

NSNO Subscriber
Some horrendous shouts in here.

Anichebe, Crouch, Carroll!?!

You all had a lobotomy?

November 07, 2017, 05:45:40 PM
Reply #167

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

You all had a lobotomy?

Alright, what about Ballotelli  nod

November 07, 2017, 05:47:03 PM
Reply #168

Django

NSNO Subscriber
Alright, what about Ballotelli  nod
I reckon we could tempt Grzegorz Rasiak out of retirement myself.

November 07, 2017, 05:48:26 PM
Reply #169

Macca77

You all had a lobotomy?

Didn't say I would go for or want Crouch, but big Sam deffo will! I can see it now, we get a free kick inside our opponents half, Pickford takes it and launches it towards Crouch

Repeat numerous times every game

November 07, 2017, 05:50:07 PM
Reply #170

Django

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't say I would go for or want Crouch, but big Sam deffo will! I can see it now, we get a free kick inside our opponents half, Pickford takes it and launches it towards Crouch

Repeat numerous times every game

Just think we should all wait till we actually get Allardyce before heads fly off.

He's 3rd choice at best. Will only get him if we can't nail the other targets. But that's not to say that it won't happen.

November 07, 2017, 05:53:35 PM
Reply #171

Macca77

Just think we should all wait till we actually get Allardyce before heads fly off.

He's 3rd choice at best. Will only get him if we can't nail the other targets. But that's not to say that it won't happen.

B-b-but I've already got Crouch on the back on my kit...

November 07, 2017, 05:58:03 PM
Reply #172

Ross

If we did get somebody in on a short term deal, like the Allardyce rumours suggest, I canít see them giving him the backing to bring a big signing in in January.

What would be the point in letting someone on such a short term contract spend a significant amount on a forward when heís not going to be around to coach them and the next fella through the door might have very different ideas on the type of players he wants?

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 07, 2017, 05:59:29 PM
Reply #173

Macca77

If we did get somebody in on a short term deal, like the Allardyce rumours suggest, I canít see them giving him the backing to bring a big signing in in January.

What would be the point in letting someone on such a short term contract spend a significant amount on a forward when heís not going to be around to coach them and the next fella through the door might have very different ideas on the type of players he wants?

Crouch would cost less than 3 million

<does the robot>

November 07, 2017, 06:00:06 PM
Reply #174

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Ciro Immobile. Would be unlikely and a gamble but a very good player who we could build our play around

November 07, 2017, 06:02:41 PM
Reply #175

Lxxx

Ciro Immobile. Would be unlikely and a gamble but a very good player who we could build our play around

Second best goals per minute in europe at the minute. Just ahead of a young man not a million miles from Finch Farm.

November 07, 2017, 06:04:32 PM
Reply #176

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Second best goals per minute in europe at the minute. Just ahead of a young man not a million miles from Finch Farm.

Must admit I hadn't realised how many he'd scored so far this season.  Probably a stretch for us to get him

November 07, 2017, 06:07:46 PM
Reply #177

Cozzie

Immobile would be brilliant but just can't see it.

November 07, 2017, 06:08:09 PM
Reply #178

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Month of Sundayís lids
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 07, 2017, 06:08:20 PM
Reply #179

Ross

Crouch would cost less than 3 million

<does the robot>

Heís still Stokes main goal threat I doubt heíd cost so little. 
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.