December 10, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

Author Topic: Which striker to go for in January?  (Read 23929 times)

November 07, 2017, 05:58:03 PM
Read 23929 times

Ross

If we did get somebody in on a short term deal, like the Allardyce rumours suggest, I cant see them giving him the backing to bring a big signing in in January.

What would be the point in letting someone on such a short term contract spend a significant amount on a forward when hes not going to be around to coach them and the next fella through the door might have very different ideas on the type of players he wants?

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 07, 2017, 06:08:20 PM
Reply #1

Ross

Crouch would cost less than 3 million

<does the robot>

Hes still Stokes main goal threat I doubt hed cost so little. 
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 16, 2017, 06:19:58 PM
Reply #2

Ross

I wonder if Sandro just needs someone to put an arm around his shoulder and whisper in his ear......

put some fucking studs in lad

November 16, 2017, 06:38:57 PM
Reply #3

Ross

December 02, 2017, 05:53:16 PM
Reply #4

Ross

Should have been going for Benteke in the summer instead of wasting our time chasing Giroud and only Giroud.

No way well get him in January with Palace scraping down at the bottom.