November 21, 2017, 06:20:53 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce open to Everton talks  (Read 12752 times)

November 09, 2017, 06:22:14 PM
Reply #435

Lxxx

Set for life? I doubt very much he's hard up.

People seem to want to make this about lots of things it isn't. No one (of reasonably sound mind) has a genuine moral objection to him.
He very well may be, but he still involves himself in the proverbial brown paper bag side of the game, which proved his downfall as England manager.

deCoubertin

November 09, 2017, 06:28:45 PM
Reply #436

Ross

Set for life? I doubt very much he's hard up.

People seem to want to make this about lots of things it isn't. No one (of reasonably sound mind) has a genuine moral objection to him.

Id say that a lot of people on here with sound mind actually object to Allardcye partly because he has no morals given the constant corruption stories that have surfaced over his career and donít want someone with such a lack of morality associated with the club.

That coupled with the fact his teams play god awful negative football is enough for most of sound mind to hope heís never Everton manager.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 09, 2017, 09:55:05 PM
Reply #437

KoemansNumberTens

Id say that a lot of people on here with sound mind actually object to Allardcye partly because he has no morals given the constant corruption stories that have surfaced over his career and donít want someone with such a lack of morality associated with the club.

That coupled with the fact his teams play god awful negative football is enough for most of sound mind to hope heís never Everton manager.

Only because of the football side. They'd not be 1 objection if it was guardiola with the same issues outside football. Think people should at least be honest as to why they don't want him

November 09, 2017, 10:09:36 PM
Reply #438

kramer0

Only because of the football side. They'd not be 1 objection if it was guardiola with the same issues outside football. Think people should at least be honest as to why they don't want him

Oh yeah.

I'd probably have a corrupt manager who's also a Brendan Rodgers level cringe-bag if he was on par with Guardiola/Pochettino in terms of tactical nous, man management, and player development.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 10:11:56 PM by kramer0 »

November 09, 2017, 10:11:35 PM
Reply #439

gizzblue

Cos he's absolute mercenary money grabbing shit ...and only good enough for relegation fodder ...which we are not ....not after 11 games anyway .
That truthful enough ?.

November 09, 2017, 10:17:39 PM
Reply #440

KoemansNumberTens

Cos he's absolute mercenary money grabbing shit ...and only good enough for relegation fodder ...which we are not ....not after 11 games anyway .
That truthful enough ?.

He works for money??? The absolute shame.

Again you wouldn't care if he was a money grabber if you rated him.

I'm not saying people are wrong. You're all entitled to your opinions but don't try and make it about a load of nonsense you don't really care about. Don't try and make it a moral objection when in reality you just don't rate him

November 09, 2017, 10:59:55 PM
Reply #441

Rodenplav64

The irony being that Silva was brought in by Hull on the strength of what he had achieved outside of the PL, where you want us to look. Look at his achievements, they go far beyond "nearly keeping Hull up".

Now I know you like to wind me up but 'achievements ' ? Are you serious ? sacked by Sporting and Olympiacos ( who normally win the 1 horse race Greek League ) and relegated with Hull . Man for the job then .

November 09, 2017, 11:03:19 PM
Reply #442

gizzblue

He works for money??? The absolute shame.

Again you wouldn't care if he was a money grabber if you rated him.

I'm not saying people are wrong. You're all entitled to your opinions but don't try and make it about a load of nonsense you don't really care about. Don't try and make it a moral objection when in reality you just don't rate him
I also said he was shit. ..but I guess you chose to miss that .

November 09, 2017, 11:07:53 PM
Reply #443

KoemansNumberTens

I also said he was shit. ..but I guess you chose to miss that .

No I realise that. All I'm saying is thats really all it's about. I don't know why people make it a moral issue. Just say I don't want him I think he's shit

November 09, 2017, 11:13:26 PM
Reply #444

Macca77

No I realise that. All I'm saying is thats really all it's about. I don't know why people make it a moral issue. Just say I don't want him I think he's shit

That's what we've all said to be fair

November 09, 2017, 11:15:38 PM
Reply #445

KoemansNumberTens

That's what we've all said to be fair

You have but it's been as well as moral objections. It's all a bit Joey Barton because people don't rate him.

November 09, 2017, 11:17:14 PM
Reply #446

Mayor Farnum

Yep!

Unfortunately, our negative situation suits his style - play with grit and grind it out

It's not going to be neat football

I'm in my fifties and can't ever remember Everton playing neat football.

November 09, 2017, 11:23:50 PM
Reply #447

Major Clanger

I hear you but "You're only bringing this corruption thing up cos he's a shit manager as well" is just not a very convincing argument. :)

The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

November 09, 2017, 11:25:00 PM
Reply #448

Mayor Farnum

In the interview he mentioned our history. He gets us; it's all falling into place.

November 09, 2017, 11:25:57 PM
Reply #449

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

I don't want him and also think the fat bag of giblets is a corrupt cunt who shouldn't even be near managing us and the fact he's even considered is a disgrace.