November 25, 2017, 11:50:20 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce open to Everton talks  (Read 13229 times)

October 31, 2017, 07:42:04 PM
Reply #75

BlueForYou

He will be
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

deCoubertin

October 31, 2017, 07:42:05 PM
Reply #76

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
How can he have a team, he's unemployed. Are all these lads just sat around waiting to jump on the next Allardyce job or are they otherwise employed waiting to jump ship for another payday.

Tell him he's got Duncan Ferguson, John Ebbrell and Franny Jeffers and that's your lot.

I'd imagine the money they make from him being in PL jobs is far higher than anything else, so probably the support staff do to an extent wait around for him or drop what they're doing when he does get another job.

October 31, 2017, 07:47:12 PM
Reply #77

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Save me £70 a month if this happens

October 31, 2017, 07:49:55 PM
Reply #78

BlueForYou

Would you rather have Koeman?
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 31, 2017, 07:55:32 PM
Reply #79

formerKHL

Firstly..I wouldn't want allardyce here also...

On a side note some of the comments on here about him are way off the mark re not having any tactical nouse etc...he is very forward thinking is our sam...and if you ever get the chance to really listen to him talk football you'll understand what i'm saying...I've had a few dealings with him and he's really a very nice man who knows his stuff.....

I coincidentally met him in Lagos Portugal.. I was on jollies and west Ham had booked into the same hotel whilst on pre season there....he actually recognised me of old and came over for a chat that lasted a couple of hours introduced me to some of his coaching staff and had a couple of shandies....

The problem we have no matter who gets it is simple...WE HAVEN'T GOT A CENTRE FORWARD OF ANY STANDING !!  WE'RE GONNA STRUGGLE UNTIL THIS IS SORTED...

October 31, 2017, 07:55:45 PM
Reply #80

Evertonian in NC

I'd kiss Moyes feet and ginger arse if this is truly the alternative.

/hangs self
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 31, 2017, 09:37:45 PM
Reply #81

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 31, 2017, 10:02:57 PM
Reply #82

sixymack

October 31, 2017, 10:29:51 PM
Reply #83

Django

NSNO Subscriber
I will honestly give up if we get him in. Seriously.

This would be reverting back to pre-Moyes era shit.

Lord give me strength. What has become of us??

October 31, 2017, 10:35:56 PM
Reply #84

Evertonian in NC

I will honestly give up if we get him in. Seriously.

This would be reverting back to pre-Moyes era shit.

Lord give me strength. What has become of us??

Give me a name out of the Liverpool phone book.  Christ, give me a name out of the Raleigh, NC phone book.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 31, 2017, 10:37:37 PM
Reply #85

bacon sarnie

I was working in the lab late one night.........

October 31, 2017, 10:38:03 PM
Reply #86

Lincs Toffee

Lads we are cannon fodder for every other team in the league at present, I hate the thought of him coming here, but I hate the thought of playing in the championship more...I really have no idea who can save us, but I think he if anyone could if given the chance, but I certainly wouldn't want him hanging around after this season.
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

October 31, 2017, 10:38:20 PM
Reply #87

Django

NSNO Subscriber
Give me a name out of the Liverpool phone book.  Christ, give me a name out of the Raleigh, NC phone book.

Exactly.

I'd be all for getting big sam in if it was mid march and we were in the bottom 3.

We're 10 games in! We've played all the top teams. Yes we're playing terrible but Unsworth has to be given more time to implement a style of play before we jump the gun and get that fat fraudulent fuck in.

October 31, 2017, 10:44:10 PM
Reply #88

Evertonian in NC

Yes, I am not willing to trade our good name and honour in on 31 Oct, FFS.  No matter how concerned I am.  There are dozens of football managers who could lead Everton to fucking SAFETY, now be a leader damn it.

October 31, 2017, 10:48:39 PM
Reply #89

Ross

Lads we are cannon fodder for every other team in the league at present, I hate the thought of him coming here, but I hate the thought of playing in the championship more...I really have no idea who can save us, but I think he if anyone could if given the chance, but I certainly wouldn't want him hanging around after this season.

The season is barley a quarter done, there’s 84 points still up for grabs. Worse case is we need 30-35 points from the remaining 3/4’s of the season whoever’s in charge. But it’s not like we’re cut a drift here with a few games to save ourselves. There’s plenty to play for and we simply need to get some organisation instilled and roll up our selves and we’ll start climbing the table.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.