December 14, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce open to Everton talks  (Read 25104 times)

October 31, 2017, 01:42:14 PM
Read 25104 times

Paddockoldie

I'm worried about Fat head Sam because he's never been relegated. You know that Everton trend of:
A player never scored then does against us.
A team not won home/away but they beat us.
If something has never happened before, bet on us to break that trend.

November 01, 2017, 01:43:41 PM
Reply #1

Paddockoldie

He's looking to make a killing from us when we don't need to pay for this corrupt weapon head twat. We're panicking and need to see that we are nowhere near being relegated with 28, that's right, 20 fucking 8 games left... don't want this man to sully our club more than it already has with the last 2 clowns.

November 01, 2017, 04:46:09 PM
Reply #2

Paddockoldie

You also have to consider Anchelotti managed too teams with players that made them too teams... we haven't got that calibre of player. If he took over a shit team and won the CL I'd be more impressed but he hasn't done that, he's done it with Real, Bayern and I reckon I'd have a good go with those teams. We need someone who can work with less and get more. He's a luxury with no come back if he fucks up.

November 08, 2017, 12:35:15 AM
Reply #3

Paddockoldie

I'd  rathe keep Unsy and back him up with Joe Royal who has strong management history and has actually won a trophy. Allerdyce is a panic move.. the win the other night might have been lucky but luck has been needed. Leave Unsy in post for the next few games as he may have turned the corner with us. A mercenary like fat head will still be around if shit happens.