February 22, 2019, 07:57:01 PM

Author Topic: talksport  (Read 6131 times)

November 20, 2017, 03:03:55 PM
Reply #45

mikey_blue

Joey Barton’s Everton analogy on talksport about 5 mins ago

lolol  lolol

What did he say?

November 20, 2017, 03:31:41 PM
Reply #46

Macca77

November 20, 2017, 05:33:54 PM
Reply #47

therealdunc

He Said - we where like a lad who goes and buys himself some designer gear, badly fitting designer gear, goes to a club, buys everyone drinks, trys to pull a decent bird but keeps getting the knock back.
The problem is the club is closing and hes gonna end up leaving with a big bird.

Blue

November 20, 2017, 05:36:34 PM
Reply #48

Mayor Farnum

He Said - we where like a lad who goes and buys himself some designer gear, badly fitting designer gear, goes to a club, buys everyone drinks, trys to pull a decent bird but keeps getting the knock back.
The problem is the club is closing and hes gonna end up leaving with a big bird.

Did he really say that? I thought he was a deep thinker now, can you get away with that sort of rubbish on a public platform these days.

November 20, 2017, 05:36:56 PM
Reply #49

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

But to turn that around positively, at 2am on a Saturday night, when your good looking mate has gone home early with the prom queen, and you are doing a slowie with a girl that your arms wont quite go around, it is often those big, ugly birds that end up being great shags ;) and your mate got a peck off the prom queen before she fooked off home, miles away in a taxi he had to pay for, and walked home with a soggy kebab freezing his bollocks off, whilst you and the fat bird are having a whale of a time, literally. :)

ergo, we may end up with someone average and unsexy, but we will end up finishing 4th and winning the FA Cup!

Fuck you Talksport!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 05:42:49 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

November 20, 2017, 06:10:59 PM
Reply #50

Bluedylan

Did he really say that? I thought he was a deep thinker now, can you get away with that sort of rubbish on a public platform these days.

Agreed but it's talksport. That's the home of that kind of jibberish.

On Barton generally, what an insufferable twat the man is. He throws in a bit of man on the street 'wisdom', the worst kind of cod psychology and the odd reference to Descartes and tries to pass the entire load of semi-offensive drivel off as insight. A loudmouth bellend who doesn't realise or even comprehend the depth of his own stupidity.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

November 20, 2017, 06:14:08 PM
Reply #51

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Slight embellishment there but that's certainly the gist of it, it's on the Echo web site.

November 20, 2017, 06:28:49 PM
Reply #52

Macca77

He's quite clearly talking about me here.

November 20, 2017, 06:39:59 PM
Reply #53

School of Science

Barton's obviously been the Grafton in his youth, par for the course.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 21, 2017, 01:54:37 AM
Reply #54

eyesalwaysblue

whats Bartons latest thoughts on Plato and Socrates now he has Dickens and shakespeare bossed like? wow what a brain.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 21, 2017, 01:59:28 AM
Reply #55

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Wasn't it Barton that once used the phrase 'war of nutrition'?
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 21, 2017, 02:05:11 AM
Reply #56

Paddockoldie

Barton's obviously been the Grafton in his youth, par for the course.

I pulled a 'granny' many, many years ago. I was about 19. Got back to hers and getting for action and she says "we'll have to be careful to not wake my son up". I asked how old he was and she said "22".. I was scared he'd wake up and fuck me up so I made an excuse to get off. True story

November 21, 2017, 02:08:43 AM
Reply #57

Ridge

Joey is as cultured as a British pub in a Spanish tourist hot spot.

November 21, 2017, 02:10:11 AM
Reply #58

Mayor Farnum

I pulled a 'granny' many, many years ago. I was about 19. Got back to hers and getting for action and she says "we'll have to be careful to not wake my son up". I asked how old he was and she said "22".. I was scared he'd wake up and fuck me up so I made an excuse to get off. True story

Heart-warming.

November 21, 2017, 02:31:02 AM
Reply #59

eyesalwaysblue

I knew you were on here somewhere Wayne lad..
I still despise Clive Thomas..