November 21, 2017, 03:23:41 AM

Author Topic: talksport  (Read 2032 times)

ToffeeKev, benny, boothill, Escla, Bigstickytoffee, spicerman, sixymack and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 31, 2017, 04:36:21 AM
Read 2032 times

boothill

jason cundy calling unsworth scruffy, obese and a big lump of lard, wrong like

deCoubertin

October 31, 2017, 04:42:01 AM
Reply #1

Shogun

Administrator
Something seriously wrong with attitudes in football.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 31, 2017, 04:44:43 AM
Reply #2

boothill

he shoudnt have been allowed to teach the academy or under23s because he is a bad example due to his obesity

October 31, 2017, 04:47:19 AM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Cundy best known for a shit radio show and falling over and scoring a fluke .

Not fit to wrap Unsworths maccies or iron his jumper.

October 31, 2017, 04:50:49 AM
Reply #4

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
People like Jason Candy are exactly what's wrong with society. Little talent, unintelligent fucking cockney cunts who get jobs that pay good money but could be replaced by a jar of Brylcream and no one would notice
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 05:00:57 AM by Brownie20 »
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 31, 2017, 04:54:45 AM
Reply #5

bluestevie

This the same Jason Cundy who prefers the cushy life of talking shite on the radio to actually doing what Unsy and other ex pros had the bollocks to do by training to or actually being a coach/manager?
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

October 31, 2017, 04:55:11 AM
Reply #6

Tony Clifton

he shoudnt have been allowed to teach the academy or under23s because he is a bad example due to his obesity

Cundy shouldn't be allowed to inflict his shite on listeners, the fucking no-mark.  Hope Unsworth makes a human centipede out of him, Barton, and Gary Neville.  Bunch of mouthy wankers.

October 31, 2017, 05:17:35 AM
Reply #7

boothill

tried ringing the show twice, but they've buttoned me, shitbag, so i sent the moon faced turd an email

how can cundy sit there behind a microphone giving unsworth stick and trying to fat shame him. firstly , he wouldn't say it to his face because he hasn't got the bottle. secondly, he was never good enough to lace his boots, cundy was a second rate player and thats giving him a complement. and thirdly winning the reserve team league proves he is good enough to do the job and teach the academy and under 23s, what did you ever put back into the game you moon faced turd, and are you still being supported financially by your ex lizzie, who you walked out on and left her with 2 young kids. you cant call anyone names cundy, you coward

October 31, 2017, 05:22:51 AM
Reply #8

The Analog Kid

Cundy is a gobshite.

October 31, 2017, 05:23:29 AM
Reply #9

Ramjam

tried ringing the show twice, but they've buttoned me, shitbag, so i sent the moon faced turd an email

how can cundy sit there behind a microphone giving unsworth stick and trying to fat shame him. firstly , he wouldn't say it to his face because he hasn't got the bottle. secondly, he was never good enough to lace his boots, cundy was a second rate player and thats giving him a complement. and thirdly winning the reserve team league proves he is good enough to do the job and teach the academy and under 23s, what did you ever put back into the game you moon faced turd, and are you still being supported financially by your ex lizzie, who you walked out on and left her with 2 young kids. you cant call anyone names cundy, you coward

Nice one boothill, I donít mind an Evertonians having an opinion on out manager but I fucking hate outsiders like Cunty, Rednapp and Phil Neville slagging us off
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

October 31, 2017, 05:28:03 AM
Reply #10

The Analog Kid

They take great joy on Talksport at taking pot-shots at our club; Cundy, Quinn, Goldstein.....they canít stand us, so itís expected.

And as for his remark regarding coaching the 23ís, is he referring to the same 23ís that he guided to the PL2 title last year? The whopper!

October 31, 2017, 05:30:22 AM
Reply #11

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Not condoning the comments, but Unsworth could lose a few pounds.

October 31, 2017, 05:31:02 AM
Reply #12

boothill

They take great joy on Talksport at taking pot-shots at our club; Cundy, Quinn, Goldstein.....they canít stand us, so itís expected.

And as for his remark regarding coaching the 23ís, is he referring to the same 23ís that he guided to the PL2 title last year? The whopper!
to be fair goldstien is backing us up, but that quinn is a fucking twat. claims to be super scouser liverpool fan, but still takes the suns coin

October 31, 2017, 05:32:18 AM
Reply #13

The Analog Kid

to be fair goldstien is backing us up, but that quinn is a fucking twat. claims to be super scouser liverpool fan, but still takes the suns coin

Heís only a redshite when they win, in which case heíll then turn to Newcastle and hope they get results. Failing that itís Coventry.

I canít stand that man.

October 31, 2017, 05:33:32 AM
Reply #14

boothill

Not condoning the comments, but Unsworth could lose a few pounds.
maybe, but to say he shouldnt be doing the job because hes obese and a bad example , is wrong in my eyes