October 17, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

Author Topic: talksport  (Read 5352 times)

October 31, 2017, 04:36:21 AM
Read 5352 times

boothill

jason cundy calling unsworth scruffy, obese and a big lump of lard, wrong like

October 31, 2017, 04:44:43 AM
Reply #1

boothill

he shoudnt have been allowed to teach the academy or under23s because he is a bad example due to his obesity

October 31, 2017, 05:17:35 AM
Reply #2

boothill

tried ringing the show twice, but they've buttoned me, shitbag, so i sent the moon faced turd an email

how can cundy sit there behind a microphone giving unsworth stick and trying to fat shame him. firstly , he wouldn't say it to his face because he hasn't got the bottle. secondly, he was never good enough to lace his boots, cundy was a second rate player and thats giving him a complement. and thirdly winning the reserve team league proves he is good enough to do the job and teach the academy and under 23s, what did you ever put back into the game you moon faced turd, and are you still being supported financially by your ex lizzie, who you walked out on and left her with 2 young kids. you cant call anyone names cundy, you coward

October 31, 2017, 05:31:02 AM
Reply #3

boothill

They take great joy on Talksport at taking pot-shots at our club; Cundy, Quinn, Goldstein.....they canít stand us, so itís expected.

And as for his remark regarding coaching the 23ís, is he referring to the same 23ís that he guided to the PL2 title last year? The whopper!
to be fair goldstien is backing us up, but that quinn is a fucking twat. claims to be super scouser liverpool fan, but still takes the suns coin

October 31, 2017, 05:33:32 AM
Reply #4

boothill

Not condoning the comments, but Unsworth could lose a few pounds.
maybe, but to say he shouldnt be doing the job because hes obese and a bad example , is wrong in my eyes

October 31, 2017, 05:53:02 AM
Reply #5

boothill

ive decided i'm going to annoy the prick for a while anyway
just emailed talksport complaints, probably ignore me like

hello
i wish to complain about Jason cundy with regards to the comments he's been making this evening monday 30th october.
he has been making nasty, derogatory comments aimed at larger people, calling them fat, scruffy, lumps of lard and thunder thighs, to give you a few and an idea of what this person has been saying. i understand its a fun show, but he has gone to far and crossed the line, he has a responsibility to broadcast sensibly . this has been nothing other than targeted and bullying on behalf of talksport and i will be writing to ofcom to express my views and feelings to them
i hope to hear from you soon

October 31, 2017, 03:55:17 PM
Reply #6

boothill

I cant remember the last time i was so angry, i was shaking. If id have been in his presence id have leveled him. It wernt just the sniping at unsy, which was bad, it was his bullying,nasty, snearing at other larger people too, attempting to humiliate them. Rang twice to peak with the coward, but they wouldnt let me. Will not be listening to that station again

October 31, 2017, 07:10:34 PM
Reply #7

boothill

I listened to a bit of it and Jason cundys comments have been taken way out of context by a few cranks on here.

I showed some of the stuff written on this forum to a mate who also listened and he was also gobsmacked at some of the cranks on this forum.

The show is light hearted, itís on 10pm - 1am. From midnight until 1am the show has themes such as Ďwhatís going oní where people tell stories or blankey blank.

More importantly , Jason Cundys comments where clearly jovial. Please listen for yourself, there is a play back option and a podcast.

Cundy also said his main issue with Unsworth as Evertonís permanent manager was not his size but his lack of experience and clear tactical limitations as shown in the 2 games he has managed.
That managing a u23 team is completely different to managing a first 11 in a cut throat league.

None of those points have been mentioned by the people moaning and taking things it of context on this thread.

Please see the context, see the style of show this is and listen to it for yourself - EDUCATE YOURSELF  :D

Btw, Cundys minor point is wrong that size matters. If Messi was fat but scored 50 in a season in the royal blue I wouldnít care.
has you say, you listened to a bit of it, i listened to it all, and there were no jovial meanings to cundy's comments, he would not let up and began aiming them elsewhere. he was a spiteful,nasty bully last night.
i nurse people who have virtually zero self esteem or self worth, usually brought on by the type of verbal abuse cundy  was saying, and it was verbal abuse.I listened to what he was saying about unsworths experience as a manager, and this was fairly correct, but this was 2nd fiddle to his main topic which was obesity, he continued with this topic saying he wouldnt employ ''them'' if it was up to him.
The fact that you have come on here, saying it was jovial, not bullying, calling your peers names and telling them to educate themselves, says more about you than ''the cranks'' thank you.

November 21, 2017, 02:41:27 AM
Reply #8

boothill

I pulled a 'granny' many, many years ago. I was about 19. Got back to hers and getting for action and she says "we'll have to be careful to not wake my son up". I asked how old he was and she said "22".. I was scared he'd wake up and fuck me up so I made an excuse to get off. True story
similar, 19/20 ,after the grafton, went back with this maturish lady, at the time afer 8 pints and my own youthfulness i thought late 30s very early 40s. anyway getting ourselves into a lather she said , well have to quieten it down as her husband might hear, nearly shit. then boom, feet hitting the ceiling above, i ran into the down stairs toilet, waited 5 minutes then tried to sneak out, only to be fronted by Methuselah.well all he said was,'' alright lad, fuckin shit weather isnt it'' ? and toddled off back to bed.took me 6 months to stop palpitating