November 18, 2017, 11:47:25 PM

Author Topic: talksport  (Read 1366 times)

October 31, 2017, 05:33:42 AM
Reply #15

The Analog Kid

Not condoning the comments, but Unsworth could lose a few pounds.

Unsworth himself will no doubt think he could be in better shape, but to publicly criticise him for it on national radio is a bit ďKatie HopkinsĒ

deCoubertin

October 31, 2017, 05:42:46 AM
Reply #16

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Cundy never brings anything to the table in any debate. Heís proper shit at his job.

October 31, 2017, 05:45:11 AM
Reply #17

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Funny how Unsworth has won more and had better careers than both Barton and Cundy put together. Pair of cunts.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 05:46:47 AM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 31, 2017, 05:51:58 AM
Reply #18

The Analog Kid

Cundy never brings anything to the table in any debate. Heís proper shit at his job.

Talksport is shit. I canít believe I actually listened to it for short while.

October 31, 2017, 05:53:02 AM
Reply #19

boothill

ive decided i'm going to annoy the prick for a while anyway
just emailed talksport complaints, probably ignore me like

hello
i wish to complain about Jason cundy with regards to the comments he's been making this evening monday 30th october.
he has been making nasty, derogatory comments aimed at larger people, calling them fat, scruffy, lumps of lard and thunder thighs, to give you a few and an idea of what this person has been saying. i understand its a fun show, but he has gone to far and crossed the line, he has a responsibility to broadcast sensibly . this has been nothing other than targeted and bullying on behalf of talksport and i will be writing to ofcom to express my views and feelings to them
i hope to hear from you soon

October 31, 2017, 06:20:04 AM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Quite disgusting that, the depths they go to to stir the pot.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 31, 2017, 07:06:27 AM
Reply #21

Legend

Jason Cunty

October 31, 2017, 07:29:38 AM
Reply #22

Ridge

Both of them have made themselves look a pair of uninformed cunts. He doesn't look like a manager, he's a bad example, overweight, get Fat Sam in. Barton attacked Unsworth for having no experience, ignoring 3 years in youth management. Then criticises Carragher for not taking up coaching role at Liverpool to go into punditry.

The most infuriating bit is it'll be these nobheads complaining about not giving young english managers a chance when it suits. Why don't we promote youth coaches like Bundesliga.

Whatever you're concerns or worries about Unsworth. He won under 23 league last year, we had 5 players who were in under 20s that won World Cup. This has been easily the best results for junior English teams on World stage. Brazil in 2003, are only other country to have won Under 17 and under 20 World Cup in same season.

I don't listen to talksport, but I do feel like putting a complaint in too. Imagine criticising a young player making his way into the first team after a couple of games in such a personal way, having done no research.

October 31, 2017, 07:43:11 AM
Reply #23

eyesalwaysblue

Wouldn't listen to Talksport if it was the only station in this secure unit.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 31, 2017, 01:13:03 PM
Reply #24

Lxxx

Cundy best known for a shit radio show and falling over and scoring a fluke .

Not fit to wrap Unsworths maccies or iron his jumper.

And having a missus who looks like a transvestite.

October 31, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
Reply #25

Macca77

The likes and Cundy, Quinn and the other prick Adrian Durham say stuff like this to get a reaction from listeners, it works most of the time

October 31, 2017, 02:32:07 PM
Reply #26

Toddacelli

I didn'[t even know he used to be a footballer until I Googled him. Must have been great.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 31, 2017, 02:38:42 PM
Reply #27

Django

NSNO Subscriber
Jason Cundy makes outrageous comments to attempt to stay relevant SHOCKER.

Fucking talentless cunt. As for Joey Barton, heís another one. Calling Unsworth to fat to manage. Heís literally too thick to play football and thatís saying something.

October 31, 2017, 02:40:02 PM
Reply #28

hill135

In the hierarchy of post-playing career jobs, Talksport pundit is bottom of the pile. They are salaried wums.

Really donít understand why anyone listens to it.

October 31, 2017, 02:45:15 PM
Reply #29

MmmBlueRamirez

Not condoning the comments, but Unsworth could lose a few pounds.

Heís just big boned.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama