November 19, 2017, 09:25:06 AM

Author Topic: talksport  (Read 1374 times)

October 31, 2017, 02:46:05 PM
Reply #30

MmmBlueRamirez

Also, anyone who listens to talk sport has no cause for complaint as itís alwsys been a load of old shite.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

deCoubertin

October 31, 2017, 02:47:06 PM
Reply #31

Macca77

Micky Quinn - Overweight alcoholic
Jason Cundy - achieved fuck all in his career
Joey Barton - massive cunt

All crave attention and should be ignored

October 31, 2017, 03:08:47 PM
Reply #32

Faceatthefence

Very very few Evertonians ring in to that biased lob sided show,that may be the reason the leeches on there dont like us.Them twats have the microphone and bully callers into their views,pair of em want banging out.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

October 31, 2017, 03:13:27 PM
Reply #33

The Analog Kid

Other than having a rant on here thereís not much else worth doing, as nothing will get done about it. Itís just another case of classless radio/tv punditry.

Five Live is much better anyway.

October 31, 2017, 03:19:30 PM
Reply #34

School of Science

Mick Quinn has a face for radio I'd love to smash it in.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 31, 2017, 03:22:19 PM
Reply #35

Macca77

Mick Quinn has a face for radio I'd love to smash it in.

Amazes me why he's on there, all he does is talk about the shite, openly admits he hates us and Man United

October 31, 2017, 03:29:09 PM
Reply #36

School of Science

Amazes me why he's on there, all he does is talk about the shite, openly admits he hates us and Man United

That could well be why mate, loves the shite that's usually enough for our media.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 31, 2017, 03:29:39 PM
Reply #37

BlueForYou

If Unsy's "Rhino", Quinn's "Hippo" - and that was when he was playing!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 31, 2017, 03:55:17 PM
Reply #38

boothill

I cant remember the last time i was so angry, i was shaking. If id have been in his presence id have leveled him. It wernt just the sniping at unsy, which was bad, it was his bullying,nasty, snearing at other larger people too, attempting to humiliate them. Rang twice to peak with the coward, but they wouldnt let me. Will not be listening to that station again

October 31, 2017, 04:38:53 PM
Reply #39

therealdunc

I listened to a bit of it and Jason cundys comments have been taken way out of context by a few cranks on here.

I showed some of the stuff written on this forum to a mate who also listened and he was also gobsmacked at some of the cranks on this forum.

The show is light hearted, itís on 10pm - 1am. From midnight until 1am the show has themes such as Ďwhatís going oní where people tell stories or blankey blank.

More importantly , Jason Cundys comments where clearly jovial. Please listen for yourself, there is a play back option and a podcast.

Cundy also said his main issue with Unsworth as Evertonís permanent manager was not his size but his lack of experience and clear tactical limitations as shown in the 2 games he has managed.
That managing a u23 team is completely different to managing a first 11 in a cut throat league.

None of those points have been mentioned by the people moaning and taking things it of context on this thread.

Please see the context, see the style of show this is and listen to it for yourself - EDUCATE YOURSELF  :D

Btw, Cundys minor point is wrong that size matters. If Messi was fat but scored 50 in a season in the royal blue I wouldnít care.
Blue

October 31, 2017, 04:43:46 PM
Reply #40

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I've listened to talksport once in my life. It made my ears bleed
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 31, 2017, 05:23:09 PM
Reply #41

Macca77

October 31, 2017, 07:10:34 PM
Reply #42

boothill

I listened to a bit of it and Jason cundys comments have been taken way out of context by a few cranks on here.

I showed some of the stuff written on this forum to a mate who also listened and he was also gobsmacked at some of the cranks on this forum.

The show is light hearted, itís on 10pm - 1am. From midnight until 1am the show has themes such as Ďwhatís going oní where people tell stories or blankey blank.

More importantly , Jason Cundys comments where clearly jovial. Please listen for yourself, there is a play back option and a podcast.

Cundy also said his main issue with Unsworth as Evertonís permanent manager was not his size but his lack of experience and clear tactical limitations as shown in the 2 games he has managed.
That managing a u23 team is completely different to managing a first 11 in a cut throat league.

None of those points have been mentioned by the people moaning and taking things it of context on this thread.

Please see the context, see the style of show this is and listen to it for yourself - EDUCATE YOURSELF  :D

Btw, Cundys minor point is wrong that size matters. If Messi was fat but scored 50 in a season in the royal blue I wouldnít care.
has you say, you listened to a bit of it, i listened to it all, and there were no jovial meanings to cundy's comments, he would not let up and began aiming them elsewhere. he was a spiteful,nasty bully last night.
i nurse people who have virtually zero self esteem or self worth, usually brought on by the type of verbal abuse cundy  was saying, and it was verbal abuse.I listened to what he was saying about unsworths experience as a manager, and this was fairly correct, but this was 2nd fiddle to his main topic which was obesity, he continued with this topic saying he wouldnt employ ''them'' if it was up to him.
The fact that you have come on here, saying it was jovial, not bullying, calling your peers names and telling them to educate themselves, says more about you than ''the cranks'' thank you.

October 31, 2017, 07:16:53 PM
Reply #43

Shogun

Administrator

Tactics were spot on against Chelsea like
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth