October 16, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

Author Topic: talksport  (Read 5348 times)

November 20, 2017, 03:03:55 PM
Reply #45

mikey_blue

Joey Barton’s Everton analogy on talksport about 5 mins ago

lolol  lolol

What did he say?

November 20, 2017, 03:31:41 PM
Reply #46

Macca77

November 20, 2017, 05:33:54 PM
Reply #47

therealdunc

He Said - we where like a lad who goes and buys himself some designer gear, badly fitting designer gear, goes to a club, buys everyone drinks, trys to pull a decent bird but keeps getting the knock back.
The problem is the club is closing and hes gonna end up leaving with a big bird.

Blue

November 20, 2017, 05:36:34 PM
Reply #48

Mayor Farnum

He Said - we where like a lad who goes and buys himself some designer gear, badly fitting designer gear, goes to a club, buys everyone drinks, trys to pull a decent bird but keeps getting the knock back.
The problem is the club is closing and hes gonna end up leaving with a big bird.

Did he really say that? I thought he was a deep thinker now, can you get away with that sort of rubbish on a public platform these days.

November 20, 2017, 05:36:56 PM
Reply #49

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

But to turn that around positively, at 2am on a Saturday night, when your good looking mate has gone home early with the prom queen, and you are doing a slowie with a girl that your arms wont quite go around, it is often those big, ugly birds that end up being great shags ;) and your mate got a peck off the prom queen before she fooked off home, miles away in a taxi he had to pay for, and walked home with a soggy kebab freezing his bollocks off, whilst you and the fat bird are having a whale of a time, literally. :)

ergo, we may end up with someone average and unsexy, but we will end up finishing 4th and winning the FA Cup!

Fuck you Talksport!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 05:42:49 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

November 20, 2017, 06:10:59 PM
Reply #50

Bluedylan

Did he really say that? I thought he was a deep thinker now, can you get away with that sort of rubbish on a public platform these days.

Agreed but it's talksport. That's the home of that kind of jibberish.

On Barton generally, what an insufferable twat the man is. He throws in a bit of man on the street 'wisdom', the worst kind of cod psychology and the odd reference to Descartes and tries to pass the entire load of semi-offensive drivel off as insight. A loudmouth bellend who doesn't realise or even comprehend the depth of his own stupidity.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 20, 2017, 06:14:08 PM
Reply #51

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Slight embellishment there but that's certainly the gist of it, it's on the Echo web site.

November 20, 2017, 06:28:49 PM
Reply #52

Macca77

He's quite clearly talking about me here.

November 20, 2017, 06:39:59 PM
Reply #53

School of Science

Barton's obviously been the Grafton in his youth, par for the course.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 21, 2017, 01:54:37 AM
Reply #54

eyesalwaysblue

whats Bartons latest thoughts on Plato and Socrates now he has Dickens and shakespeare bossed like? wow what a brain.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 21, 2017, 01:59:28 AM
Reply #55

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Wasn't it Barton that once used the phrase 'war of nutrition'?
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 21, 2017, 02:05:11 AM
Reply #56

Paddockoldie

Barton's obviously been the Grafton in his youth, par for the course.

I pulled a 'granny' many, many years ago. I was about 19. Got back to hers and getting for action and she says "we'll have to be careful to not wake my son up". I asked how old he was and she said "22".. I was scared he'd wake up and fuck me up so I made an excuse to get off. True story

November 21, 2017, 02:08:43 AM
Reply #57

Ridge

Joey is as cultured as a British pub in a Spanish tourist hot spot.

November 21, 2017, 02:10:11 AM
Reply #58

Mayor Farnum

I pulled a 'granny' many, many years ago. I was about 19. Got back to hers and getting for action and she says "we'll have to be careful to not wake my son up". I asked how old he was and she said "22".. I was scared he'd wake up and fuck me up so I made an excuse to get off. True story

Heart-warming.

November 21, 2017, 02:31:02 AM
Reply #59

eyesalwaysblue

I knew you were on here somewhere Wayne lad..
I still despise Clive Thomas..