November 18, 2017, 01:42:01 AM

Author Topic: Everton approach Dyche  (Read 3674 times)

November 01, 2017, 12:23:13 AM
Reply #105

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Dyche is a fucking dinosaur, Allardyce  till end of the season.

Hahah yeah who wants a dinosaur let's get the lithe modern manager 'big' sam allardyce
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

deCoubertin

November 01, 2017, 12:24:20 AM
Reply #106

gizzblue

More shite from sky ....They have already said there is no hurry and not gonna rush it ...
Ffs we gave two shit managers years between them ....we can give Unsy till crimbo at least .

November 01, 2017, 12:32:07 AM
Reply #107

Coyb12

Hahah yeah who wants a dinosaur let's get the lithe modern manager 'big' sam allardyce
Ex England manager lad,sports science buff,gets teams out of shit lad,naw fuck it keep Unsworth he won the U/23 league.

November 01, 2017, 12:40:35 AM
Reply #108

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
More shite from sky ....They have already said there is no hurry and not gonna rush it ...
Ffs we gave two shit managers years between them ....we can give Unsy till crimbo at least .

Nah, we can't let this problem fester until Christmas. We simply don't have that luxury. We have major issues all over the place and to hand that over to an untested manager is almost as bad as going into a PL season having to rely on a 20 year old to take over for a player who scored and was involved with 90% of our goals last year.

Would be negligence for a club our size, and frankly as I said earlier we should've spoken to people before we sacked Koeman rather than sounding out the likes of Allardyce and co now.

November 01, 2017, 12:48:38 AM
Reply #109

Redartin

Telling you now it is going to be Dyche, end of debate.

The only way it will not be him, is if he says, "No".

Can any of you see that happening?
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

November 01, 2017, 12:51:04 AM
Reply #110

gizzblue

Nah, we can't let this problem fester until Christmas. We simply don't have that luxury. We have major issues all over the place and to hand that over to an untested manager is almost as bad as going into a PL season having to rely on a 20 year old to take over for a player who scored and was involved with 90% of our goals last year.

Would be negligence for a club our size, and frankly as I said earlier we should've spoken to people before we sacked Koeman rather than sounding out the likes of Allardyce and co now.
So how long do you give him ??....he's had two games and a handful of training sessions ...were not fucking palace gonna replace him after four matches.

Get a win under the teams belt and most of the rediculous Allerdyce shouts will fuck off .

November 01, 2017, 12:51:58 AM
Reply #111

Heisenberg

You lot are mad thinking we need dyche or allardyce to 'steady the ship' theres like 80 points still to play for and a transfer window. Dyche long term and you can forget about actually challenging the top 4 anytime within the next 5 years

November 01, 2017, 12:55:25 AM
Reply #112

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
So how long do you give him ??....he's had two games and a handful of training sessions ...were not fucking palace gonna replace him after four matches.

Get a win under the teams belt and most of the rediculous Allerdyce shouts will fuck off .

HEs only a caretaker.

If Tuchel said yes tomorrow then he’d be picking the team vs Watford.

This isn’t an actual trial for Unsy and if he does ok then we’ll keep him.

There are more managers out there than Dyche and Allardyce.

Or at the other end of the spectrum than Tuchel or Ancellotti.

We paid Koeman £6m a year. Martinez and Moyes were on £3 to 4m a year.

That’s massive money to most managers so loads will be interested.

November 01, 2017, 12:56:41 AM
Reply #113

Heisenberg

HEs only a caretaker.

If Tuchel said yes tomorrow then he’d be picking the team vs Watford.

This isn’t an actual trial for Unsy and if he does ok then we’ll keep him.

There are more managers out there than Dyche and Allardyce.

Or at the other end of the spectrum than Tuchel or Ancellotti.

We paid Koeman £6m a year. Martinez and Moyes were on £3 to 4m a year.

That’s massive money to most managers so loads will be interested.

It's a shame we really find it impossible to look abroad for transfers and managers. The most boring and predictable club in the world

November 01, 2017, 12:59:07 AM
Reply #114

Bluedylan

People on here have gone into panic and crisis modes way, way too early. One win and decent performance against Watford and the entire outlook would change. Calm down and stop being so emotional.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 01, 2017, 01:05:59 AM
Reply #115

Dr. Sponge

I'd be happy with Dyche. Tactically, he knows his shit. He also gets his teams motivated.

November 01, 2017, 01:12:02 AM
Reply #116

Waltzer

How come our starting 11s are full of kids that aren't ready and over the hill veterans then? Of these "good' players we have such as Sandro and Klassen they obviously have talent but there is absolutely zero evidence to assume they've got anything to offer us this season.

And as for the striker situation - we might be able to turn a player's head with wages but who's to say we can attract anyone of sufficient quality? Sufficient quality to come in a start banging the goals in.
I find out hard that anyone can argue Pickford, Keane, Vlasic, Sigurdsson and Rooney make our squad much stronger? And is our starting 11 really full of kids? For the best part of the season its only been DCL and maybe Holgate that have started regularly, the rest have come in during the previous 2 games. Yes, we do have ageing players but I strongly believe its our inability to score that is the route to most of our problems and once resolved well be much better. We have no chance of replacing lukaku like for like, but we will get someone that is much more competent than we currently do.

November 01, 2017, 01:15:32 AM
Reply #117

van der Meyde

People on here have gone into panic and crisis modes way, way too early. One win and decent performance against Watford and the entire outlook would change. Calm down and stop being so emotional.
Arsenal? Better players than us.
Chelsea, across the starting 11 and substitutions? Better players than us.
Lyon? Better players than us.
Leicester? A more controversial shout, but by virtue of their attack they've got better players than us.

We'll be fine once we start playing against the shite teams and there's plenty of those in the Premier League. We just need to stop conceding early first goals.

November 01, 2017, 01:16:54 AM
Reply #118

TheTone

Arsenal? Better players than us.
Chelsea, across the starting 11 and substitutions? Better players than us.
Lyon? Better players than us.
Leicester? A more controversial shout, but by virtue of their attack they've got better players than us.

We'll be fine once we start playing against the shite teams and there's plenty of those in the Premier League. We just need to stop conceding early first goals.

Like Brighton

November 01, 2017, 01:18:55 AM
Reply #119

Mayor Farnum

Our players should be taken to task over this whole farce. They decide they don't like Koemen, probably because he spoke to them like adults, so they down tools and get him sacked. It ends up costing the club a small fortune and we will end up with an inferior manager.

However, the new manager will get slightly better results because the little darlings will feel loved again.

Football players suck!