August 15, 2018, 07:37:53 PM

Author Topic: Everton approach Dyche  (Read 6634 times)

October 31, 2017, 02:14:01 PM
Read 6634 times

Heisenberg

Signing a manager after a decent season in the prem. yep, Everton's winning formula

October 31, 2017, 02:15:20 PM
Reply #1

Heisenberg

I long for the day we get adventurous with one of our appointments or signings

October 31, 2017, 03:03:00 PM
Reply #2

Heisenberg

we need a winner. Not one of these steady Eddies. You've got to think of next season and the season after aswell

November 01, 2017, 12:51:58 AM
Reply #3

Heisenberg

You lot are mad thinking we need dyche or allardyce to 'steady the ship' theres like 80 points still to play for and a transfer window. Dyche long term and you can forget about actually challenging the top 4 anytime within the next 5 years

November 01, 2017, 12:56:41 AM
Reply #4

Heisenberg

HEs only a caretaker.

If Tuchel said yes tomorrow then he’d be picking the team vs Watford.

This isn’t an actual trial for Unsy and if he does ok then we’ll keep him.

There are more managers out there than Dyche and Allardyce.

Or at the other end of the spectrum than Tuchel or Ancellotti.

We paid Koeman £6m a year. Martinez and Moyes were on £3 to 4m a year.

That’s massive money to most managers so loads will be interested.

It's a shame we really find it impossible to look abroad for transfers and managers. The most boring and predictable club in the world

November 01, 2017, 01:28:23 AM
Reply #5

Heisenberg

It's a shame two of the better, more realistic shouts, Rodgers and Benitez are tainted by their involvement with Lucifer.

I do actually think Rodgers is a really talented coach, plays good football and would improve our young players loads. Also it's a shame that he's basically David Brent.

And Benitez is a very capable, organising, tactically aware manager but again I couldn't stomach him personally. They would be good options otherwise.

Id have benitez before rogers any day of the week. Both in terms of manageria ability and personality wise. Rodgers is a weapon