November 13, 2018, 04:03:48 AM

Author Topic: Everton approach Dyche  (Read 7416 times)

October 31, 2017, 02:30:27 PM
Read 7416 times

Lazarou

The board has probably been burned by the Koeman saga, cost a hell of a lot of money, spent a lot of money and we have ended up in worse state. I can understand them not trying to reach for the stars again.

I just want us to look like a team that knows how to setup in a match, give 100% and win a few matches, it may be unambitious but it would be far preferable to what is going on at the moment.

Not sure Dyche is the man but I can't blame them for at least looking.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

October 31, 2017, 03:00:43 PM
Reply #1

Lazarou

A big name gamble at this stage of the season with someone who has no experience of the premier league never mind a relegation scrap (if you believe we are, which I do) is a massive risk. I would much rather a pragmatic manager, would just love us to look like we know what we are doing, is that to much to ask?

October 31, 2017, 04:49:13 PM
Reply #2

Lazarou

we'll be back to the days of trying to loan a player with a view to a permanent signing next

It's amazing how quick the wheels have come off. I can't quite believe it. May be a bit melodramatic but I think I am have actually gone Everton numb with the shock this season. I had so much optimism when we signed Pickford etc.