December 10, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

Author Topic: Everton approach Dyche  (Read 7656 times)

October 31, 2017, 06:02:56 PM
Read 7656 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I could get behind this I think.

Plenty of people saying the squad doesn't suit him but I'm not sure.

Williams jags Keane are all poor ball players (where Koeman had always had a van dijk) but good deep block body on the line cb's, plenty of legs in midfield too so I think he could sure us up but would struggle to make chances until bolassie is back.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 01, 2017, 12:23:13 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Dyche is a fucking dinosaur, Allardyce  till end of the season.

Hahah yeah who wants a dinosaur let's get the lithe modern manager 'big' sam allardyce
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 01, 2017, 01:27:29 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Ex England manager lad,sports science buff,gets teams out of shit lad,naw fuck it keep Unsworth he won the U/23 league.

He is a sports science buff and he does get teams out the shit I will give you that yeah, I just thought it was funny the way you think Dyche is a dinosaur compared to Allardyce.

November 01, 2017, 07:06:53 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Rodgers is actually a good tactician overall. From a pure coaching point-of-view, I'd be on board.

Is he still a horrible cringe-bag?

If only he hadn't been at the shite and if he wasn't such a painfully bad meff, I could get on board.