November 21, 2017, 08:06:31 PM

Author Topic: [News]Everton offer advice for Evertonians travelling to Lyon  (Read 576 times)

November 01, 2017, 12:00:01 AM
Read 576 times

Everton News

Everton offer advice for Evertonians travelling to Lyon

Everton supporters travelling to Lyon for Thursday's Europa League Group Stage tie have been advised not to travel to the Groupama Stadium if they don't have tickets for the game.

Source: Everton offer advice for Evertonians travelling to Lyon

deCoubertin

November 01, 2017, 03:59:01 AM
Reply #1

BlueMaquis

Why would you travel there if you don't have tickets?

November 01, 2017, 08:51:29 PM
Reply #2

Paddockoldie

Back in the day that's what you did. You hoped to jib it or buy one there... security is a lot tighter now though. I went to Wembley in 09 without one but was lucky enough to crash a gate with about 10 others... thought God has chosen me when we scored so soon... then the devil played his part.

November 02, 2017, 12:01:08 AM
Reply #3

irishtoffee

Back in the day that's what you did. You hoped to jib it or buy one there... security is a lot tighter now though. I went to Wembley in 09 without one but was lucky enough to crash a gate with about 10 others... thought God has chosen me when we scored so soon... then the devil played his part.
Sounds like a great idea. Crash in a gate at a match, what could go wrong

November 02, 2017, 12:20:00 AM
Reply #4

Deano Blue Boy

Just boarded my plane now. Hopefully we win.

November 02, 2017, 12:24:44 AM
Reply #5

Deano Blue Boy

Why would you travel there if you don't have tickets?

Should try it before you knock. Even if you don't get a ticket you have a blast, not a mention a little trip abroad.  God knows how people go on holiday without  going an Everton game.

November 02, 2017, 01:16:51 AM
Reply #6

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Crash a gate ! Unbelievable !

November 02, 2017, 02:37:50 AM
Reply #7

bacon sarnie

Crash a gate? Did you mean jump the turnies?

Wembley was always an easy in with the ten bob/50p in the half ticket like.

November 02, 2017, 04:20:48 AM
Reply #8

Paddockoldie

Crash a gate? Did you mean jump the turnies?

Wembley was always an easy in with the ten bob/50p in the half ticket like.

Some young scallies managed to pull one of the big doors open next to the turnstiles and in they piled... followed by myself. Bit of a tussle with security but not a problem really.. the old Wembley was a doddle for getting in by comparison.

November 02, 2017, 04:22:56 AM
Reply #9

Paddockoldie

November 02, 2017, 03:59:00 PM
Reply #10

Deano Blue Boy

Had a boss night last night. In a  bar singing all Everton songs, getting the belief that we are going to win the fucking lot, moving onto another bar meeting more evertonians, then in a group of lads including degsy mount trying to find another bar wondering around the city.

God knows why I came here without a ticket.

November 02, 2017, 06:08:24 PM
Reply #11

Liam

Administrator

Kopite behaviour that!