October 16, 2018, 04:35:57 AM

Author Topic: Perspective  (Read 13163 times)

November 01, 2017, 01:31:16 AM
Read 13163 times

Heisenberg

Just seen a tweet @ nsno that "we are in a relegation battle and it's mid season"

Well no, it's not is it?

We are 10 games in to a 38 game season.

We have 28 games to turn things around, and we WILL turn it around.  No matter who comes in.

Before Unsworth took charge of a single game there were wild celebrations from the same people who are now down in the dumps and desperate for Allardyce to come in and save us.

Fuck off.

84 points are up for grabs at the moment and we only need another 30 to stay up.

Your mum could achieve that with this Everton squad.

If the manager the club want isn't available until the summer it's not the end of the world.  We will stay up, and we will move on from the disaster that was Ronald Koeman.

The next appointment is crucial - but then so was the last one - so we need to get it even less wrong than we got Koeman.

There's no need to panic-buy a journeyman manager whose dad dance is the highlight of your season.

this is my feelings on it completely. There is also a transefer window were we WILL buy a striker or loan one at least. We have time

November 03, 2017, 01:41:45 AM
Reply #1

Heisenberg

I think the real issue with everton is illustrated with the team selection tonight and moshiris recent comments. Before matches we are grouping games into 'ones we will lose' and 'ones we could win'. Its a club of losers top to bottom. The only person who has actually GOT us in the past 2 decades has been Martinez, which is pretty sad really. There is no way we will grow as a club making an appoinment like dyche or allarydyce. We need a winner ffs

November 03, 2017, 03:12:04 AM
Reply #2

Heisenberg

Did Martinez get us? He did when we were winning and then made every excuse in the book when we weren't.

Execution was miles off. But he did get us yes. He had a winners mentality. All the school of science stuff. He was a fan aswell as a manager and I really felt that he wanted to do well for the club, not just himself. Moyes and Koeman were always looking on the next move.