December 15, 2019, 07:42:59 PM

Author Topic: Perspective  (Read 18631 times)

November 01, 2017, 04:06:09 AM
Read 18631 times

gizzblue

Made up with this thread☺ ...Unsy has had two games to sort out Koemans fucking debacle and some are losing their shit (fucking Allardyce )really ffs.

80 odd points on offer and people are desperate allready ...when was the last time someone was relagated before Christmas ?.
I'm far to optimistic or 'arrogant' allegedly to some to want that bung taking twat at our healm .

Born not made a blue .

November 01, 2017, 06:25:11 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

All immaterial, let's stick to reality not alternate universes.
We can't stick to reality ...to some it's woe is me and of days we are relagated already ....to others it's a shit start but we will improve and finish mid table somewhere....the reality doesn't get a look in .
Born not made a blue .

November 03, 2017, 03:56:02 PM
Reply #2

gizzblue

Regardless of how much shitter we get or championship football or fucking Big Sam....this is my team it always will be ....there is no other .
Everton for ever.
Born not made a blue .

November 03, 2017, 08:52:35 PM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Not even close.

Stones Barkley Lukaku were all 40-50m rated players in the spine of the team a few years ago, all either playing CL or soon to be now.

Plus jags Baines Coleman Barry a year younger.

That team would fucking bum this one everywhere
Unless of course Lukaku had one of his many many off games ,Barkley wasn't playing like he did against Newcastle for 45 mins two years or so ago and Stones got caught out trying to stride forward like we have all seen him do ...then id agree to a certain extent .😛😜we may well get bummed.
Born not made a blue .

November 04, 2017, 08:33:02 PM
Reply #4

gizzblue

The Rooney question is a right quandry
In a way, his playing 10 is totally negating Sigs, rendering our record signing almost useless
BUT
Wazza has been one of our best players when on the pitch and is our only source of goals so far!
So do u drop the one lad scoring goals, to fit it another who hasnt kicked a ball for us since he joined
Imho hardly banging them in though is he .....we seem create a lot more when he is on the bench .
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 01:33:19 AM
Reply #5

gizzblue

Do we?
Sig created more the other night when Rooney was in a different country ...and we're trully shite in front of goal ...if he plays he needs positional awareness of others around him or it fucks with everything in the opposition half imho. .....also some say he's the best passer I can't think of anyone who's give the ball away more this season.
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 01:37:39 AM
Reply #6

gizzblue

I mean it might be a problem were everyone else playing well and being stunted by him dropping too deep.

But given how woeful we are, complaining about this is straying towards moaning about Lukaku's first touch again.

Yes, not ideal, but a long way from being the first thing to sort out.
But goals win games and if he's in our half screwing us going forward .(DCL isolated because Rooney is 30yards away)..when we are 'not' scoring goals ....it's counter productive and answers itself really ...so i get your point but it makes little sense .
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 06:28:40 PM
Reply #7

gizzblue

Shite, one of the greatest players this country has ever produced ? No, you're spouting pure anti-Rooney bias.

I dont see how he can do much better when he's in such a God-awful team and trying to do the job of two players, and the captain.
But that right there  is the issue with Rooney ...he's trying to do to much if he stuck to his position he could be a lot more potent in front of goal ....but his nomad style puts way to much space between the mid and forwards .

Not sure why some miss the glaring issue of him tbh.
He's definitely not the same player your and others are thinking of from four or five years ago .

Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 06:37:16 PM
Reply #8

gizzblue

He's doing what he can to help the team and he expects the others to do the same and feed off what he produces.

If he was lazy, just here for the money, always moaning or unfit then maybe. But there's no reason to label him shite.
I think the other poster was saying he's been shite (as have the team)...not he is shite ...but sentimentality lends itself to being blind when he does have bad games imho.

Born not made a blue .