October 21, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

Author Topic: Perspective  (Read 13340 times)

November 01, 2017, 02:41:04 AM
Read 13340 times

GrantyBoy78

Weíve been awful and canít defend or score - thatís fact and thatís why weíre worried.

Saying weíll get better is pure conjecture and thereís so evidence of it. Pure arrogance.

November 01, 2017, 04:23:30 AM
Reply #1

GrantyBoy78

Made up with this thread☺ ...Unsy has had two games to sort out Koemans fucking debacle and some are losing their shit (fucking Allardyce )really ffs.

80 odd points on offer and people are desperate allready ...when was the last time someone was relagated before Christmas ?.
I'm far to optimistic or 'arrogant' allegedly to some to want that bung taking twat at our healm .
I donít want Allerdyce. But Ďperspectiveí goes both ways. Mineís based on what Iíve witnessed this season. Obviously hope Iím wrong and more than happy to call myself out as being a big panicky gobshite if we turn a corner.

November 01, 2017, 02:07:27 PM
Reply #2

GrantyBoy78

Weíre playing some pretty poor teams in the coming weeks so weíll soon have a better idea of where we are.

November 01, 2017, 06:16:14 PM
Reply #3

GrantyBoy78

One of the few things giving me confidence is that I rate MS and Gana both. Maybe both are misused at the moment but I think they can both be great in the right system.
Not everything is because of tactics and formation - they are internationals and have been making consistent errors all season.

November 02, 2017, 05:30:26 PM
Reply #4

GrantyBoy78

Putting things in perspective.......this should be 5 wins from 5 expectancy.....not 3 from 5...
shows where we're at, at this moment in time for me...
Iíll eat my own shit if we win 3 of those games

November 03, 2017, 02:51:53 AM
Reply #5

GrantyBoy78

Here's a bit of perspective

We put in one of our best performances of the season and still lost 3-0.

If you're not seeing the massive trouble we're in you're deluding yourself.
Si thinks youíre a bad meff and an embarrassment for panicking.

November 03, 2017, 02:55:53 AM
Reply #6

GrantyBoy78

Players + Manager neither one are right.

My word Barkley can't get back soon enough. At least we can push Rooney up then and maybe he can score a goal.

I'm so flipping tired of trying to shoehorn DCL in as our main striker. He just isn't ready. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, what are other people seeing as the benefits of repeatedly trying it, bar one half versus Man City?
Because we donít have better options

November 03, 2017, 03:07:47 AM
Reply #7

GrantyBoy78

Itís certainly possible for us to get a win against Watford but Iím not sure this team has a silky performance in it and I definitely canít this team going on any sort of run, the talent and balance just isnít there.

I donít think weíll go down but itís going to be a grim season of picking up points here and there.

November 06, 2017, 05:21:46 PM
Reply #8

GrantyBoy78

Huge game against Palace coming up (who, incidentally played really well against West Ham and Spurs). Letís not kid ourselves, we were pretty awful against Watford but if that result canít kick-start our season, nothing will.