November 20, 2017, 07:50:36 PM

Author Topic: [News]Blues make Dyche their number one target  (Read 4312 times)

November 02, 2017, 05:40:10 AM
Reply #90

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
It is basically the same article in all of those rags. Probably emailed it to each other
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

deCoubertin

November 02, 2017, 05:51:53 AM
Reply #91

Jamokachi

November 02, 2017, 05:56:38 AM
Reply #93

Jamokachi

It's like there's collective amnesia around here, and in all of the rags. Moshiri has stated time and time again of his ambitions with Everton. We made Koeman our number 1 target when he was being touted for the top jobs, and we went and got him (for better or worse). We're not all of a sudden going to turn to a no mark like Big Sam. There's ambition within this club, whether you chose to believe it or not.

November 02, 2017, 05:57:17 AM
Reply #94

KoemansNumberTens

Some of those shittiest players could be here come January.

You do talk some shite. Why would he suddenly bring loads of Burnley players here. They cut their cloth accordingly. He's not signed them for Burnley because he thinks they are better than Messi and Ronaldo he's signed them because they were the best he could attract. It's utterly delusional to suggest he'd bring an array of shite players with him

November 02, 2017, 05:59:54 AM
Reply #95

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
It's like there's collective amnesia around here, and in all of the rags. Moshiri has stated time and time again of his ambitions with Everton. We made Koeman our number 1 target when he was being touted for the top jobs, and we went and got him (for better or worse). We're not all of a sudden going to turn to a no mark like Big Sam. There's ambition within this club, whether you chose to believe it or not.

Why are we even interviewing him then?

I don't think it's quite as clear cut as that. Fear often trumps hope as an emotion.

November 02, 2017, 06:01:18 AM
Reply #96

Jamokachi

November 02, 2017, 06:14:28 AM
Reply #97

Redartin

You do talk some shite. Why would he suddenly bring loads of Burnley players here. They cut their cloth accordingly. He's not signed them for Burnley because he thinks they are better than Messi and Ronaldo he's signed them because they were the best he could attract. It's utterly delusional to suggest he'd bring an array of shite players with him

Wish you could read.
In what world, apart from yours, does "some of those players" suddenly become "loads of Burnley players"?

But in answer to your question "why would he bring Burnley players", because they are all he fucking knows about.
Martinez did it, Koeman did it, Moyes did it. They all fucking do it.
Don't think Dyche would have earmarked many Champions League type players at Burnley, do you.

BTW if you ever do get your hands into his underpants in real life maybe you could crank his balls up a bit and fix his voice.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

November 02, 2017, 06:17:01 AM
Reply #98

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Wish you could read.
In what world, apart from yours, does "some of those players" suddenly become "loads of Burnley players"?

But in answer to your question "why would he bring Burnley players", because they are all he fucking knows about.
Don't think Dyche would have earmarked many Champions League type players at Burnley, do you.

BTW if you ever do get your hands into his underpants in real life maybe you could crank his balls up a bit and fix his voice.

Other than the Stek and Big Morg (who he signed from Utd), which other players did Koeman sign who he had managed before?

November 02, 2017, 06:18:11 AM
Reply #99

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Other than the Stek and Big Morg (who he signed from Utd), which other players did Koeman sign who he had managed before?

Martina
I have to return some videotapes.

November 02, 2017, 06:18:48 AM
Reply #100

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

November 02, 2017, 06:29:09 AM
Reply #101

KoemansNumberTens

Wish you could read.

Well what's some. I'd say that suggests 3 or 4 which really is loads. Moyes signed 1 tried to sign 2 in total. 1 was at the time the best left back in the league. Who do you imagine dyche would bring with him.

As for wanking him off. He's really not my type and you really misunderstand my view anyway. I'm not particularly pro dyche. I'm just anti your utter nonsense. 14th or 15th is his ceiling and he'll sign some really shit Burnley players. It's just scaremongering crap to be honest. Your 1st claim has no basis in anything that's come before and your second is just extremely unlikely.

November 02, 2017, 06:30:05 AM
Reply #102

Redartin

I knew there was someone I'd missed.

How could you forget the best one.  :whistle:
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

November 02, 2017, 06:42:05 AM
Reply #103

Ross

How could you forget the best one.  :whistle:

Don’t forget he was after Sigurdsson when he was Southampton manager.

They just had the brains to keep him away from the till.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 02, 2017, 06:44:27 AM
Reply #104

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Something's gone badly wrong backstage if this is true.

You don't go from "Hollywood” to Lancashire in 18 months just to recover from a poor start while there's still so much to play for.
In fairness Hollywood is full of perverts and rapists. Maybe grass roots is better.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney