August 18, 2019, 03:37:53 AM

Author Topic: [News]Blues make Dyche their number one target  (Read 11363 times)

November 01, 2017, 11:49:56 PM
Read 11363 times

Coyb12

Something’s gone badly wrong backstage if this is true.

You don’t go from “Hollywood” to Lancashire in 18 months just to recover from a poor start while there’s still so much to play for.
If it's true it's utterly depressing.What fuck is going on?

November 02, 2017, 01:16:58 AM
Reply #1

Coyb12

Given the budget he has and the fact that Burnley are in transition from a Championship side to a Premier league side what has he actually done wrong?
He would appear to have achieved a lot and (don't forget it's all rumours at the moment anyway) is ready to move up a level. Young, ambitious, successful.
Of course it's a risk but so is every managerial appointment at every football club around the world. So is every big money signing. So is every youngster signed forthe future. And so on and so on.

Collectively we are a whingeing, pessimistic, want something for nothing, arrogant bunch at times. Worst of all, we come over just like Man Unt, Chelsea, Arsenal and every other bunch of saddos who want it all and want it all now!
Want it all now you say,we have won fuck all for over 20years.

November 02, 2017, 10:45:14 PM
Reply #2

Coyb12

That applies to nearly every football club in the country. Take out the so called top 4 or 5 and how many other teams have won anything worth winning? 2, 3?
We all want success but there is a feeling we have a right to it and we don't. Hundreds of football clubs would love to have been in top flight football for all but 4 seasons in our entire history. That in itself is an achievement. Of course we want more - I want to win it all - but what's missing for us is a sense of balance and the reality that it will take several seasons to build something bigger and better and on that journey there will be good and bad experiences.
Not interested in other clubs,and Don't try and tell me this club should not have won something in the last 20years.Im not saying I expect us to win the prem but I am saying we should have won something or been challenging the top 4more often.