December 12, 2018, 10:47:40 AM

Author Topic: [News]Blues make Dyche their number one target  (Read 9349 times)

November 02, 2017, 03:05:33 AM
Read 9349 times

dunkster

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

November 03, 2017, 05:01:46 AM
Reply #1

dunkster

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

November 03, 2017, 05:04:15 AM
Reply #2

dunkster

Guess appointment of sam will prove that owners couldn't give a fuck what the supporters want.
Will only take half a dozen shit performances and he will be at the end of some severe crowd jeers
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]