November 18, 2018, 03:47:47 AM

Author Topic: [News]Supporting non-league football isn't limited to "non-League day”  (Read 590 times)

October 17, 2018, 04:15:02 PM
Read 590 times

Everton News

Supporting non-league football isn't limited to "non-League day”

During the last international break, several Northern Premier League clubs will have benefited from a crowd swell, thanks to the "non-League day" campaign.

Source: Supporting non-league football isn't limited to "non-League day”

October 17, 2018, 05:27:05 PM
Reply #1

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Off to watch Marine on Saturday vs Salford.

Should be a good game.

October 17, 2018, 06:35:59 PM
Reply #2

Shogun

Administrator
Off to watch Marine on Saturday vs Salford.

Should be a good game.

That on BBC?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 17, 2018, 07:29:43 PM
Reply #3

phillyt

Years ago I used to go to watch Gloucester city play whenever they were at home. It was a great experience and if I didnt work weekends Id pick a local non league team around here to follow. If your free and live near a non league club of any level get down there and watch them.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

October 17, 2018, 08:44:26 PM
Reply #4

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Was mental round here at weekend as connahs quay played Coleraine and the Coleraine fans descended, everyone seemed to enjoy and there was a decent atmos. The Quay won and now play Queens Park at hampden
Simply simply lovely

October 17, 2018, 09:38:44 PM
Reply #5

D15TIN

It's becoming more popular to go now, I follow a few on twitter/facebook who go to prescot & Bootle regularly now, probably a start of people becoming a little fed up with the premier league.

October 18, 2018, 02:01:35 AM
Reply #6

Evertonian in NC

That mean I'm supposed to pay attention to MLS?  Thanks, but no thanks!  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 18, 2018, 02:10:56 AM
Reply #7

Shogun

Administrator
Been to two Bootle matches on my life, both shite.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 19, 2018, 06:22:02 PM
Reply #8

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
So, yeah, off to Marine tomorrow.

Do they sell ale at the ground?

Just been on the website and it says no alcohol permitted in the ground. Does that mean it's not allowed in, or it's just not sold at all?

Want a bevy like

October 19, 2018, 11:53:49 PM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Just been on the website and it says no alcohol permitted in the ground. Does that mean it's not allowed in, or it's just not sold at all?

Want a bevy like

Chester never when I went the other week.

Maybe take a few cans for outside?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 20, 2018, 12:12:27 AM
Reply #10

Simon Paul

Administrator

Want a bevy like

no ale inside the ground mate, it's a little club house the size of your front room but very, very cold - then steamy because of the burgers (which are worth it)

there's no concourse like at Premier League grounds, but there's a pub over the road