November 20, 2017, 06:30:20 AM

Author Topic: Sandro Ramirez Signs - Confirmed by club  (Read 12726 times)

November 19, 2017, 06:35:31 AM
Reply #270

ally2

I saw nothing from him today that I haven't seen before. And I mean that in a good way. Here's always looked sharp, shown quality and run hard. The only issue for me so far with him is that he looked a little bit weak physically earlier in the season but it was absurd to come to any judgements about him then when he had just arrived. We have to stand by our players and support them, let them flourish. It's too easy to criticise everyone.

deCoubertin

November 19, 2017, 06:37:15 AM
Reply #271

blueski

This is the right kind of appearance for a bit -just get his confidence up with some cameos in the right situations
Nil Satis

November 19, 2017, 07:05:47 AM
Reply #272

gizzblue

Did he? What did he do well? He was invisible on MOD.
Rule 1 don't ever trust motfd for a realistic look at an Everton match .

November 19, 2017, 07:13:53 AM
Reply #273

Gash

Global Moderator
Did he? What did he do well? He was invisible on MOD.

Haha! The resident season ticket holder that moans when people form an opinion having not been at the game is now forming an opinion on a small segment from Match of the Day. Nice one.

November 19, 2017, 01:52:17 PM
Reply #274

MmmBlueRamirez

Thought he looked bright yesterday. Needs that first goal though.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 19, 2017, 02:03:25 PM
Reply #275

everton1952

Haha! The resident season ticket holder that moans when people form an opinion having not been at the game is now forming an opinion on a small segment from Match of the Day. Nice one.
Well said.  As it wasn't on TV I wondered how judgement was made. Of course he may have been at Selhurst Park to see it.

November 19, 2017, 03:03:26 PM
Reply #276

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Sandro needs a run of games. Before then, I don't think anyone here knows for sure whether he'll make it or not. We've not seen enough of him to properly judge.

Agree, he should start on Thursday and play 90 minutes.

November 19, 2017, 03:16:44 PM
Reply #277

BlueNoseMike

Well said.  As it wasn't on TV I wondered how judgement was made. Of course he may have been at Selhurst Park to see it.

People watch it via streaming as its on tv overseas. He looked bright pressed well and made simple and effective passes forward and out wide

November 19, 2017, 03:27:15 PM
Reply #278

Lxxx

People watch it via streaming as its on tv overseas. He looked bright pressed well and made simple and effective passes forward and out wide

He did the basics well you mean. Which is an improvement from not staying on his feet. I suppose we're grasping at straws with this lad at the minute.

November 19, 2017, 03:53:54 PM
Reply #279

BlueNoseMike

He did the basics well you mean. Which is an improvement from not staying on his feet. I suppose we're grasping at straws with this lad at the minute.

I suppose yeah. Thought he made animpact as a sub, nipped the ball off a couple of their players, as did Calvert Lewin. There's signs