January 18, 2018, 02:15:21 AM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 11714 times)

December 02, 2017, 05:14:46 AM
Reply #270

Lxxx

It's amazing what financial geniuses we have on this forum slagging Moshiri off. No owner really invests their own money unless they like Sheikh Mansour at City. Owners use their financial clout and net worth to be able to attract credit facilities etc for clubs to operate at a better level.

Kenwright could maybe secure a 10-20M pound loan. Moshiri, 300-400M as an example.

Neither use their own money.

Good point and why would/should he? He’s not a fan and if I had a billion I wouldn’t put a penny of my own cash into the club either...and I am a fan.

deCoubertin

December 02, 2017, 05:40:19 AM
Reply #271

Ross

Good point and why would/should he? He’s not a fan and if I had a billion I wouldn’t put a penny of my own cash into the club either...and I am a fan.

But surely it raises a concern for people who often say “it’s not my money I’m not worried”?

Given it’s not his money and we’ve obviously been wasting an awful lot it since he came on board?

Just seems a bit odd not to care about the finances because they’re the lifeblood of the club.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 05:41:39 AM by Ross »
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 02, 2017, 05:41:39 AM
Reply #272

Thomas

I think if he WAS a fan I'd be less annoyed about him taking us away from Goodison.

December 02, 2017, 10:38:42 AM
Reply #273

bluenuck

Why do you guys think he's not a fan?

Serious question btw.

December 02, 2017, 08:38:52 PM
Reply #274

Lincs Toffee

Why do you guys think he's not a fan?

Serious question btw.
Because he's got a red Christmas tree !!
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean