June 24, 2019, 07:16:10 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 34094 times)

March 02, 2018, 07:17:49 PM
Reply #285

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
So you’ll recall that the accountancy firm that performed the extensive due diligence that you’re talking about was bought by Usmanov.

Nothing dodgy about that is there....especially after paying his lapdog £300m for shares in a company he’d actually given to him a few years earlier. No nothing strange going on there...

To be perfectly honest I don’t lose a minutes sleep over any of that, why would I ? If it causes you such distress try counselling.

March 02, 2018, 07:36:03 PM
Reply #286

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Moshiri needs to get his arse in gear and bin Allardyce with immediate effect

Nah, what’s the point, would just mean a bigger pay out for him, we would become a four managers in one season club. We’re not going to get relegated, we’re not going to qualify for Europe, just work hard on finding the right guy to sign close season.

March 02, 2018, 07:37:36 PM
Reply #287

Macca77

Nah, what’s the point, would just mean a bigger pay out for him, we would become a four managers in one season club. We’re not going to get relegated, we’re not going to qualify for Europe, just work hard on finding the right guy to sign close season.

Whats the point of letting him carry on, the damage he's done and will continue to do will take a long time to fix.

March 02, 2018, 07:41:49 PM
Reply #288

Toddacelli

Whats the point of letting him carry on, the damage he's done and will continue to do will take a long time to fix.

Agree. I would like to see the likes of Klaasen, Vlasic and Tosun get to know their teammates on the pitch before the end of the season.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 02, 2018, 07:43:19 PM
Reply #289

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

So are you suggesting we hire a new manager within the next 10 games or put Unsworth back in charge ?
Frankly speaking if I were Unsy I’d say no thanks.

March 02, 2018, 07:45:35 PM
Reply #290

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Agree. I would like to see the likes of Klaasen, Vlasic and Tosun get to know their teammates on the pitch before the end of the season.

But is there any guarantee that a new manager would play Klaassen and Vlasic straight away ?

March 02, 2018, 07:54:34 PM
Reply #291

Macca77

So are you suggesting we hire a new manager within the next 10 games or put Unsworth back in charge ?
Frankly speaking if I were Unsy I’d say no thanks.

Yes, I'd have Unsworth back in a heartbeat, I know it didn't exactly work earlier in the season, but he would at least get the players back on side, it's pretty obvious they're not keen on playing for Allardyce, especially given the fact he blames them all for everything.

March 02, 2018, 08:00:04 PM
Reply #292

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Yes, I'd have Unsworth back in a heartbeat, I know it didn't exactly work earlier in the season, but he would at least get the players back on side, it's pretty obvious they're not keen on playing for Allardyce, especially given the fact he blames them all for everything.

I would have him back in a heartbeat too (untill the end of season) but is it realistic to expect him to accept the job again having been passed over for Allardyce and knowing that he will never get the job on a permanent basis, last time he might have held out hope that he would get the job on a permanent basis, this time he knows he won’t. They can’t force him to do it and they can’t sack him if he says no thanks. So the only other alternative is to find a new manager which at this stage of the season is nigh on impossible to find anyone, other than Silva ?

March 02, 2018, 08:07:41 PM
Reply #293

Evertonian in NC

It hurts our young players every match he is in charge.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 02, 2018, 08:10:12 PM
Reply #294

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
It hurts our young players every match he is in charge.
So who do you suggest we put in charge ?

March 02, 2018, 08:16:19 PM
Reply #295

Lxxx

So you’ll recall that the accountancy firm that performed the extensive due diligence that you’re talking about was bought by Usmanov.

Nothing dodgy about that is there....especially after paying his lapdog £300m for shares in a company he’d actually given to him a few years earlier. No nothing strange going on there...

Strange, yes. Illegal, no. This type of stuff goes on all the time at the level of the multi-billionaire oligarch. It's how the system works, they don't subscribe to the same ethics as you or I as they don't have to. I worked in the offshore finance industry for seven years, anything goes when huge amounts of money are involved. 

March 02, 2018, 09:09:09 PM
Reply #296

Ridge

I think it's hard to imagine how different we would be, if we were a laundromat.

March 02, 2018, 09:46:24 PM
Reply #297

Evertonian in NC

So who do you suggest we put in charge ?

Unsworth again, pull a name out of a hat.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 02, 2018, 09:48:12 PM
Reply #298

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Unsworth again, pull a name out of a hat.
Why would Unsworth accept the job having just been told he’s not good enough ?

March 02, 2018, 10:11:10 PM
Reply #299

Macca77

Why would Unsworth accept the job having just been told he’s not good enough ?

Because he's an Evertonian like the rest of us, he the loves the club and would do anything for it regardless.