September 24, 2018, 04:35:13 AM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 22590 times)

March 03, 2018, 02:22:50 PM
Reply #315

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Just re read your comment you reiterated what I said and then put words in my mouth about a contract being signed .

Think maybe you should read it again....you said “we should have it sorted now”   I said I doubt it, you said only question is whether to start him now or later, if whether to start him now is a question then the suggestion is that we have someone signed up, I said that is unrealistic.

March 03, 2018, 03:18:24 PM
Reply #316

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I would settle for being a paper millionaire....not greedy me like.. :hmph:
Even with the pound in free fall you will still be 8 times better of than me..

March 03, 2018, 03:21:54 PM
Reply #317

Ridge

Based on the shambolic judgements throughout season, I expect us to sack Allardyce after no wins in next 3. Then hire Marco Silva on 5 year deal and get relegated.

March 03, 2018, 06:10:01 PM
Reply #318

blue1948

Think maybe you should read it again....you said “we should have it sorted now”   I said I doubt it, you said only question is whether to start him now or later, if whether to start him now is a question then the suggestion is that we have someone signed up, I said that is unrealistic.
Well to have it sorted is all I meant -if it is Silva then he could indeed start but my point is that a lot of work should have gone on and they should be pretty much certain who they want -not wait until the last game is finished before they start to formulate a plan .

March 03, 2018, 08:34:20 PM
Reply #319

Faceatthefence

This guy has a lot to answer for,im beginning to question how he,s made his money with the total shambles created here.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

March 03, 2018, 08:41:54 PM
Reply #320

TheTone

Big Marco next then?

March 03, 2018, 08:43:23 PM
Reply #321

KoemansNumberTens

In football terms he's incompetent. Just come in throwing money around on shit players. Made poor decisions in terms of managers. Made poor decisions in terms of DOF. Made poor decisions in terms of what each job even does. We've behaved like Man City only with shit second rate players no one else wanted.

Might sack Walsh and/or Allardyce now. Anyone any faith we'll get the right people in if he does or any faith all the roles won't bleed into each other in a free for all

March 03, 2018, 08:43:33 PM
Reply #322

Lxxx

This guy has a lot to answer for,im beginning to question how he,s made his money with the total shambles created here.

He got given it by his mate. He's the most clueless fuckin accountant I've ever seen if he's overseen the spending of the best part of half a billion so far and we're in a worse position than before he turned up.

March 03, 2018, 08:44:28 PM
Reply #323

Major Clanger

We've basically turned into QPR.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

March 03, 2018, 08:45:31 PM
Reply #324

Macca77

Needs to prove hes as ambitious as he claims to be

March 03, 2018, 08:49:26 PM
Reply #325

Major Clanger

I'm afraid being ambitious is worth fuck all in the grand scheme of things. I mean, who isn't?

He needs to prove that he's competent.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

March 03, 2018, 08:52:19 PM
Reply #326

Ross

Any accountant that tells you not to be concerned about money needs disbarring or certifying.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 03, 2018, 08:54:02 PM
Reply #327

KoemansNumberTens

Think that's all he's proved and in the wrong way. We've gone out and pushed and pushed for our bang average overrated targets regardless of any value for money. He needs to prove he can make clever footballing decisions

March 03, 2018, 08:54:33 PM
Reply #328

Lxxx

Any accountant that tells you not to be concerned about money needs disbarring or certifying.

Yeh everything about him being an accountant is at odds with how he conducts himself.

March 03, 2018, 08:59:40 PM
Reply #329

Ridge

All he needs to do is appoint good people. Easier said than done.

Walsh, Koeman, Allardyce, are all their own biggest fans. It's the kind of person you employ when you don't have a fucking clue.