December 16, 2018, 06:21:24 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 28049 times)

November 02, 2017, 04:56:35 AM
Read 28049 times

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Not impressed at all recently. Dont think he has a clue.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

December 01, 2017, 11:53:31 PM
Reply #1

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Seriously some of the bile you get from our fans for even questioning him during a debate in the flesh is wrong. Its like he's infallible and has done no wrong. The honeymoon period is over. Sorry.

People like @Audrey Horne  constantly get annoyed at me calling our fans deluded or phillistines yet their lack of scrutiny on our majority shareholder all because of grandiosely presented plans (stadium/investment/managerial appointments) has all proved to be for his own satisfaction, material benefit and basically a sham. Yet our fans lap it up.

Liverpool fans never tolerated this with Hicks and Gillette. They actually had some wisdom. Our lot just seem to be far more naive. We now have a mediocre manager, a stadium move that i absolute guarantee you will not turn out the way Moshiri has planned it and will hurt ordinary fans and the club, and a net investment that is nowhere near our rivals.

If you actually LOOK and read what i have said in the past, im not keen on Moshiri recently at all, not that i have to defend myself against your bullshit claims.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!