November 20, 2017, 11:37:43 AM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 4716 times)

November 07, 2017, 11:28:49 PM
Reply #45

everton1952

Where is the money Mosh? (Sorry Bill)

deCoubertin

November 07, 2017, 11:31:01 PM
Reply #46

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
No quotes from Moshiri. Just speculation that Simeone is our number 1 target.

No quotes whatsoever from anyone other than Sky Sports news "understand" that he is one of four candidates that Everton are interested in and that they have held talks with Allardyce.

November 07, 2017, 11:33:49 PM
Reply #47

BlueBeagle

Believe he's been having private tuition from Gold and Sullivan on how to repeatedly make your club a national laughing stock

November 07, 2017, 11:34:17 PM
Reply #48

bluenuck

No quotes whatsoever from anyone other than Sky Sports news "understand" that he is one of four candidates that Everton are interested in and that they have held talks with Allardyce.

lol

Alright then, nothing more to really talk about.

November 07, 2017, 11:42:24 PM
Reply #49

everton1952

Why stop? Keep it going. I heard on a reliable twitter/tweet/twit source that our latest attempt to find a manager.... and so forth and so on.
The best I can add is Where is the money Mosh? (Sorry Bill).

November 07, 2017, 11:43:40 PM
Reply #50

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I don't like the man. The Panorama programme solidified this impression even if the material isn't completely proven. Also listening to Everton Business Matters fawn over him really annoys me, which is a shame as its a good podcast.

The main reason I dislike him apart from him basically using sales to cover spending on players,  is I firmly believe the ground move to the city centre has sod all to do with benefitting the club/fans and more to do with making HIM more money. Walton will suffer, the atmosphere will suffer, fans will suffer and possibly even the team may suffer. However the club will be more profitable for Mr Moshiri.

Jack Walker was no angel, but he died recently and some of our fans are so wide-eyed on Moshiri you almost wonder whether they have been led to believe the club for him is a labour of love. It isn't. It was for Bill Kenwright and he wasn't any good either. Moshiri is a capitalist out for his own pocket and seeking to commercialize our club into 'Brand Everton' and take it away from our origins. Fans are falling for that way too easily in my opinion. If he didn't have money I would see no difference between him and the Hull/Cardiff chairman who had no prior connection/commitment to their clubs either.
If he is putting his money into a project why shouldn't he be allowed to make a profit? If he isn't then one has to accept that we are not asking for 'investment' we are looking for charity.
We have to live in the real financial world if the club want to compete. I don't see much cash coming from the fans, not even the idea of putting up prices to the level of the 'top' clubs to help us compete.
The fact is we want to keep our heritage, we want to keep it all close, we want it affordable, we want to win trophies and we want someone else to pay for it. I can live with that if it works but I don't think I'll hold my breath.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

November 07, 2017, 11:44:34 PM
Reply #51

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Believe he's been having private tuition from Gold and Sullivan on how to repeatedly make your club a national laughing stock

Why, what's he done ? Serious question.

November 07, 2017, 11:53:08 PM
Reply #52

Gary1878

If Moshiri makes a profit, that means we have a nice new stadium, are still in the PL and have a better intrinsic/intangible value placed on us. I have no qualms in him making money from us.

November 07, 2017, 11:57:56 PM
Reply #53

hill135

Didnít old facelift Jim White say Moshiri personally told him Simeone would be perfect for the job?

November 08, 2017, 12:12:14 AM
Reply #54

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
No

November 08, 2017, 12:12:54 AM
Reply #55

BlueBeagle

Why, what's he done ? Serious question.

Cringeworthy Sky Sports phonecalls to Jim White and laughable transfer/manager targets aside yeah?

November 08, 2017, 12:15:58 AM
Reply #56

Thornton_19

Cringeworthy Sky Sports phonecalls to Jim White and laughable transfer/manager targets aside yeah?
I know yeah fuck him. Wish we weren't getting a new stadium and spending loads on transfers. Bring back Bill and poverty. Wish we still had Moyes.
I miss Osman.

November 08, 2017, 12:19:02 AM
Reply #57

BlueBeagle

I know yeah fuck him. Wish we weren't getting a new stadium and spending loads on transfers. Bring back Bill and poverty. Wish we still had Moyes.
I miss Osman.

Don't make yourself look daft.

1) I'll believe the stadium when I'm sat in it although I live in hope.
2) We've spent none of his money on transfers. I don't believe we should either but let's not make out he's a sugar daddy.
3) Never mentioned Moyes or Osman

November 08, 2017, 12:19:16 AM
Reply #58

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

We wait twenty years for a sugar daddy investor to come along and when he does we can't wait to spout venom and derision based on fuck all, right , fuck him, Moshiri out, who needs a stable financial base to work from.

November 08, 2017, 12:22:34 AM
Reply #59

BlueBeagle

We wait twenty years for a sugar daddy investor to come along and when he does we can't wait to spout venom and derision based on fuck all, right , fuck him, Moshiri out, who needs a stable financial base to work from.

Are you simple?

Based on fuck all? I've just given examples of where he's made us and himself look like muppets. And he isn't a sugar daddy really is he seeing as how we had 100m incoming over the summer.

I'd have no problem with him at all if he just kept his mouth shut instead of talking shit to Sky Sports like some Z list celebrity does to Heat magazine.