December 13, 2018, 01:31:54 AM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 27869 times)

March 04, 2018, 03:49:42 AM
Reply #360

burkey17

Ok we are were we are. So obviously we have to look for someone to blame and obviously the focus is on our Management Team. Unfortunately Moshiri has made a bad call and with hindsight we ‘accepted’ that after the Southampton game we were a mess. Now we are in the situation we roll over against the likes of West Brom, Bournemouth, Watford, Burnley etc...with the likes of Stoke, Huddersfield, Brighton, Southampton, Newcastle and West Ham to come... I/we? have no confidence re these so called ‘expected’ wins. I believe that we have good enough Players at our Football Club to improve but unfortunately this Management Team I have no faith in. The atmosphere is going or is toxic with him in charge. I would get rid tomorrow but I think we will have to bare with it. The only optimism I have is that he will be gone but the affect this will have on any talent we have I fear will be lasting in that at the moment there is no leadership or strategy going forwards. I can only hope that Moshiri will bin off all including Walsh and if he wants to continue with this model of DoF? whatever that is in this country? that he gets in a new Management Team that can be more ruthless and do that have the emotion or attachment that I have because with all the money in the World we are clearly failing on a grand scale at the mo.

March 05, 2018, 02:03:46 PM
Reply #361

Paddockoldie

There's a massive disconnect between him and us if he is thinking of Wenger. Once a great manager but he'll never manage another prem team and for Moshiri to think he would shows his lack of thought. We need a manager for the future and he should know that. Instead he's grasping at branches as he falls from the stupid tree.

March 05, 2018, 02:09:26 PM
Reply #362

Macca77

The media have been saying Moshiri wants a young manager, Wenger is 68 so file this in the bullshit draw

March 05, 2018, 02:44:05 PM
Reply #363

Toddacelli

But is there any guarantee that a new manager would play Klaassen and Vlasic straight away ?

Nope. I just said I'd like to see it.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 05, 2018, 07:40:48 PM
Reply #364

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5461089/Farhad-Moshiri-warned-Everton-gone-mutiny.html

Unity. The word defines Everton, so much so that the title of their song for the 1995 FA Cup final was All Together Now. It is still played at Goodison to this day.

They had no right to win at Wembley back then. Much of that season had been spent battling relegation but the players fought and scrapped and the fans roared them over the line against Manchester United.

It was the standout example of what a club can achieve when unified. But unity is no longer in supply at this proud club.

Farhad Moshiri has seen unity disappear at Everton in the two years he has been at the club

+3 

Farhad Moshiri has seen unity disappear at Everton in the two years he has been at the club

Everton surrendered a 1-0 lead against Burnley and the 2-1 loss was another poor day

+3 

Everton surrendered a 1-0 lead against Burnley and the 2-1 loss was another poor day

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Burnley boss Sean Dyche sparks comeback by reminding players...

Seamus Coleman admits Everton 'nowhere near good enough' in...

Burnley 2-1 Everton: Chris Wood's close-range header...

Bundesliga bracing itself for the battle of the Brits as...

Share this article

You saw that at Burnley. A united team would have seen the game out, having taken the lead; a united team wouldn’t have crumbled in the last 10 minutes to lose again.

Farhad Moshiri, the major shareholder, has been at the club for two years now. The Iranian billionaire brought money and bold rhetoric but the one thing that made Everton special, the harmony that linked the team and the fans and the manager, has disappeared.

The last 12 months have been appalling and the venom and invective that rained down on Sam Allardyce as he scuttled back to the dressing room will only worsen as the season meanders to a dispiriting end.

This marriage of convenience must surely be annulled. Nothing functions as it should, nothing feels like Everton. Moshiri needs to understand this.

Moshiri has to see that the marriage of convenience with Sam Allardyce should end

+3 

Moshiri has to see that the marriage of convenience with Sam Allardyce should end

His key appointments — and signings that followed for big fees and big contracts — have eroded trust.

Supporters no longer see fearsome competitors who will give everything for them; they see too many people going through the motions.

These fans have been affronted by aimlessness too many times this season. Unity is on the brink of becoming mutiny.

Simply simply lovely

March 05, 2018, 07:49:31 PM
Reply #365

Toddacelli

Interesting from @Jimmywhack but I still cannot understand why the players don't fight on the pitch for results and for us.

They're good enough.
They're paid enough.

Why is the off-field grumbles allowed to affect the pitch? It's totally unprofessional.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 05, 2018, 08:05:14 PM
Reply #366

Lxxx

Interesting from @Jimmywhack but I still cannot understand why the players don't fight on the pitch for results and for us.

They're good enough.
They're paid enough.

Why is the off-field grumbles allowed to affect the pitch? It's totally unprofessional.

I think it's more of a general feeling that's permeating throughout the club and has been for the past year.

Yes you're paid to work hard and show fight but when you've not been happy in your job and it's lasted a year it's difficult for anyone to just suddenly feign enthusiasm. If you're surrounded by negativity from your workmates day in day out and suffered from constant change above with differing instructions and direction then it'd be very easy to develop a 'can't be arsed' mentality. Especially with a large squad and lots of disgruntled players. Williams epitomised it on Saturday, didn't want to be out there and couldn't wait to get off. Probably looking forward to a few weekends with the family now.

Needs a good clear out from top to bottom and a fresh approach, but this time with a plan behind it not just on a whim.

March 05, 2018, 08:15:09 PM
Reply #367

Lazarou

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5461089/Farhad-Moshiri-warned-Everton-gone-mutiny.html

Everything Moshiri has touched has turned to shit so far. The cladding turned out alright I suppose.

He obviously has no idea how to run a football club, if you are naive shall we say in these matters it is imperative you have the right people to advise you. It should be pretty obvious by now that these people have failed him and it should be time to rip it up and start again.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

March 05, 2018, 11:48:15 PM
Reply #368

Bluedylan

Think the article is OTT personally and is intended to feed the natural pessimism of our fanbase. I think he's got plenty right and the stuff he hasn't got right is fixable.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 05, 2018, 11:48:52 PM
Reply #369

indiantoffee1975

I wonder how many of our players who were brought in under Koeman would have jumped at the chance of joining us when Moyes was incharge? None probably.
The likes of Williams, Schneiderlin and a few others have purely come to the club for the money and have no other interest.

Its a big pay day for some of these lot as they will never see these sort of wages in there next playing contract.

March 05, 2018, 11:57:09 PM
Reply #370

Waltzer

I wonder how many of our players who were brought in under Koeman would have jumped at the chance of joining us when Moyes was incharge? None probably.
The likes of Williams, Schneiderlin and a few others have purely come to the club for the money and have no other interest.

Its a big pay day for some of these lot as they will never see these sort of wages in there next playing contract.

Disagree, Williams was at Swansea in a relegation battle year after year, we were a natural step up. Schneiderlin was going nowhere, and didnt have many options other than us and West Brom i think. Most of who weve bought would have come anyway, they're probably on more than what they should be (which is a big issue) but I dont think weve signed anyone out of our league. Would we have had the shear volume of players coming in under Moyes is another point as I dont think its helped us to establish a core, there has been far too much changing and you'd struggle to name our best 11, whereas years gone by it was easy.

March 06, 2018, 02:28:53 AM
Reply #371

Macca77

Kenwright will be stepping down from his role in the coming weeks.

After becoming Everton’s largest stakeholder back in 2004 and being on the board at our club since 1989, Bill Kenwright will step down from his duties by the end of the month.

A highly reputable source at the club has informed us that this decision has been coming for a number of months. We also understand that Robert Elstone and Jon Woods will also be likely to follow the former club chairman to pastures new.

Bill Kenwright has withstood some major moments as chairman and owner at Everton Football Club, but has remained resilient in the face of those testing times. After numerous periods of financial uncertainty, Kenwright, 72, went in search of someone to pay Everton’s way. On February 27th 2016, Bill found his man and Farhad Moshiri initially invested an immediate £250mil to pay off the clubs debt and took up 49.9% shares at the club.

Of late, it’s become apparent that certain board members have found it difficult to continue a working relationship with others at the club. Although the decision to leave by Kenwright, Elstone and Woods isn’t solely down to disagreements, it is understood they may well have played a part in the timing of their exits.

Bill Kenwright is expected to retire from most of his working commitments but will still oversee certain productions at his company based in London. Robert Elstone could well be heading back to run Rugby League’s Castleford Tigers, where he was once their former CEO, his successor has also recently stepped down. Elstone has had previous working relationships with Rugby Leagues governing body, The RFL as well, who are also on the look out for a new Chief Executive Officer.

The move from Bill Kenwright will happen “really soon” and certainly by the end of the month.

March 06, 2018, 02:33:05 AM
Reply #372

Jamokachi

Kenwright will be stepping down from his role in the coming weeks.

After becoming Everton’s largest stakeholder back in 2004 and being on the board at our club since 1989, Bill Kenwright will step down from his duties by the end of the month.

A highly reputable source at the club has informed us that this decision has been coming for a number of months. We also understand that Robert Elstone and Jon Woods will also be likely to follow the former club chairman to pastures new.

Bill Kenwright has withstood some major moments as chairman and owner at Everton Football Club, but has remained resilient in the face of those testing times. After numerous periods of financial uncertainty, Kenwright, 72, went in search of someone to pay Everton’s way. On February 27th 2016, Bill found his man and Farhad Moshiri initially invested an immediate £250mil to pay off the clubs debt and took up 49.9% shares at the club.

Of late, it’s become apparent that certain board members have found it difficult to continue a working relationship with others at the club. Although the decision to leave by Kenwright, Elstone and Woods isn’t solely down to disagreements, it is understood they may well have played a part in the timing of their exits.

Bill Kenwright is expected to retire from most of his working commitments but will still oversee certain productions at his company based in London. Robert Elstone could well be heading back to run Rugby League’s Castleford Tigers, where he was once their former CEO, his successor has also recently stepped down. Elstone has had previous working relationships with Rugby Leagues governing body, The RFL as well, who are also on the look out for a new Chief Executive Officer.

The move from Bill Kenwright will happen “really soon” and certainly by the end of the month.

Where's that from?

To be honest, I think Kenwright's exit has been on the cards since he brought Moshiri in, it was always the plan. I don't buy the "board members not working well together" line.

March 06, 2018, 02:35:42 AM
Reply #373

Macca77

Where's that from?

To be honest, I think Kenwright's exit has been on the cards since he brought Moshiri in, it was always the plan. I don't buy the "board members not working well together" line.

A dodgy Everton Facebook page, its their exclusive

March 06, 2018, 02:36:30 AM
Reply #374

Jamokachi

A dodgy Everton Facebook page, its their exclusive

NSNO?