December 16, 2018, 05:14:07 AM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 28011 times)

November 26, 2017, 12:01:16 AM
Read 28011 times

Alanvideo

Rumours Walsh and Elstone under the hammer.
..............Might be difficult (and expensive ) .Elstone's on the board as well as being CEO . 
We are special ,we are Everton.

November 26, 2017, 01:21:33 AM
Reply #1

Alanvideo

The fact we don't know is the point. I've never liked the smug git. Sooner we have a clear out of the board members the better
.....................are you serious ?   4 of the 6 board members were only appointed last year .
The other 2 ,Woods and Kenwright are major shareholders.

November 29, 2017, 11:52:28 PM
Reply #2

Alanvideo

Spot on mate we don't want him but after what I've watched this season, we need him or someone like him. For a short period, some fans have their eyes shut with their hands over their ears. We are a short a miles atm.
...........I think I agree with you but I don't understand the last sentence  ???

December 01, 2017, 05:00:16 AM
Reply #3

Alanvideo

At least Moshiri did an interview on evertonTV this time.

I don't remember Bolton playing "very good football" all those years ago though.
...............well it happened at least once  nod

Everton 0 Bolton 4: Bolton’s bullies thrash Everton
Jonathan Northcroft at Goodison Park
December 18 2005,
The Sunday Times
In the away section the scene was utterly different. Sam Allardyce has brought Bolton supporters much to enjoy over the years, but seldom an afternoon of such merriment. “We want five” they sang, “easy” they chanted, “going down,” was their goading conclusion. Everton should have enough quality to avoid the last becoming a prophecy but, after two home defeats in four days, their revival is over.

They collapsed in the closing stages, buckling under Bolton’s unique way of exerting pressure. Allardyce’s side spent the first half softening up their opponents. Everton are supposed to be robust, but they were bashed out of shape by a gang of bullies led by burly Kevin Davies, who forced Bolton ahead after half an hour.

March 06, 2018, 02:53:05 AM
Reply #4

Alanvideo

It's on evertonthat.com. Really.

September 11, 2018, 05:10:30 PM
Reply #5

Alanvideo

From Paul Joyce ......
Farhad Moshiri increases his control in Everton from 49.9percent to 68.6percent. That will increase to 77.2percent no later than July 2019.
He had been in talks to acquire shares from Bill Kenwright and Jon Woods.

3:00 AM - 11 Sep 2018

September 11, 2018, 05:13:24 PM
Reply #6

Alanvideo

Interesting

https://twitter.com/_pauljoyce/status/1039453584855851008
................   that's three of us now have posted the same in three different threads  :Horse:

September 11, 2018, 09:22:24 PM
Reply #7

Alanvideo

What's Tom Cannon said ?
..................who is Tom Cannon ?

October 20, 2018, 01:31:50 AM
Reply #8

Alanvideo

Slightly off-topic but Blankstone-Singleton say there are no EFC shares for sale and the last trade was £3,500 . That's good news for me and @Simon Paul and any other shareholders on here.
Maybe we'll get a call from a big Russian geezer  lolol