August 24, 2019, 04:17:49 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Watford  (Read 30252 times)

November 03, 2017, 02:22:34 PM
Read 30252 times

Bluedylan

I'll be well on board the Panic Express if we lose this one. In fact, I'll be driving the fucker to the end of the line.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

November 05, 2017, 11:49:55 PM
Reply #1

Bluedylan

Remember two weeks ago when Unsworth gave a nice interview and everyone on here wet themselves with excitement about him being manager.

Would rather have kept Koeman by a long shot.

Nah. He was performing atrociously.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

November 06, 2017, 12:06:25 AM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

Comfortably. DCL is at least currently rubbish. Does absolutely nowt but win a couple of throws then people try and claim hes played well. His future is in the lower leagues for me

HAHA has he scored. Im behind

Yeah, you talk a lot of shite though, so a massive pinch of salt was taken.

November 06, 2017, 12:23:04 AM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

No way would we have had this in us under Koeman. Thank fuck he was fired.

November 06, 2017, 12:37:20 AM
Reply #4

Bluedylan

All starts with Gana running the way the fuck out of position to win the ball on the wings which he doesn't need to do but he gets so many tackles and interceptions that he's almost as good as Kante or maybe even better, right?

We get your point about Gana. Not sure anyone's disagreeing.

November 06, 2017, 12:39:03 AM
Reply #5

Bluedylan

Good subs from Unsworth anyone? No takers?

Starting lineup not good, but credit where it's due for changing the game in our favour.

November 06, 2017, 12:48:02 AM
Reply #6

Bluedylan

Following on from the last manager with that.

Someone needs to figure our best XI.

We won, but let's face it we had a huge slice of luck in doing so. So no, it's great for him to sign off on a win but I don't want him to take over full time at this point.

No, I'm not saying take over full time. I'm just saying a little credit to him. Everyone was absolutely mullering him mid way through the second half, but I've not seen anyone say anything positive about him at FT, which strikes me as more than a little harsh.

November 06, 2017, 03:33:24 AM
Reply #7

Bluedylan

Ages since I've enjoyed a football match involving Everton. Very entertaining. Big up for all involved. Wish I'd been there. Bommy night an all!

Beats a boring 1-0 win any day la.

Made-up for Unsworth. Great way to hand over the reins.

@Bluedylan I owe you a Guinness.

Haha. Forgot about that. Keep your money in your pocket. The 3 points is more than enough reward 👍