August 20, 2019, 12:11:58 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Watford  (Read 30122 times)

November 03, 2017, 06:07:20 PM
Read 30122 times

gizzblue

Unsworth just said Keane trained yesterday and should be ok for Sunday
Hope so ,we need Keane and Jags easily our best pairing .
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 01:49:29 AM
Reply #1

gizzblue

All shut the fuck up and get with the team remember Earl Barrat Bret Angel etc fuck sack come on you mighty blues NSNO
We've all said it before when the whistle goes we all scream blue murder for the cause ....but here we are merely discussing the shite being served up .😉.
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 02:28:01 AM
Reply #2

gizzblue

We've been shite for fuckin years don't you watch the game. We are what we are
So fucking excuse the majority of us for wanting better while you enjoy your shit .
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 02:42:36 AM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Rotterdam we where a team of players playing for the badge these lads don't give a fiddlers fart as long as they get there wedge, so what do you think of the true blues who have suffered for so many years watching this from Walker to smith with  United s castoffs and twobob guvners
I couldn't give a shit tbfh. ...wanting better for a club is what any true fan should aspire to ....never being happy when drivel is served up on a regular basis and we're forking out week in week out to watch...and you changed your tune from "get behind them" to lads who dont give a fiddlers fart...flakey much .😅.

Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 02:52:34 AM
Reply #4

gizzblue

Clapping and cheering when we bought a load of shite in the transfer window whilst we sold our assets we are 2 fuckin Bob turd burglers and you wonder why we are getting trounced by dross,,,,,
So now you don't want us to get behind the team ....ffs make your mind up pal .

I tell you what when you have gathered your thoughts coherently please feel free to mention me ,and we will revisit this 'erm' argument were you were against me then with me then against the squad then with the squad then against them again.....

And I will gladly try to decipher what the flying fuck your ranting about .

Gooday 😉
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 03:15:08 AM
Reply #5

gizzblue

You know what I'm saying, stop trying to be smart, I'm not ranting I'm posting my thoughts on a forum as a true blue , are you by chance affiliated with this site ?
No, not at all affiliated just a blue who isn't happy with shite wants to see better on the pitch ....not just a repeat of last year's lump it to the forward .
And like I originally stated we all get behind them as soon as the whistle goes ...but come here to share our (at the minute at least ) gripes .
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 06:49:18 PM
Reply #6

gizzblue

Just getting ready for the off....feeling up for this COYB ....we need to smash this today .
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 08:52:30 PM
Reply #7

gizzblue

Offside.
Least he's in the right half the pitch eh ...Wayne ...Wayne on yeah .
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 09:45:55 PM
Reply #8

gizzblue

How many goals has Mirallas scored again ?
Yes very droll ....remind me how many had Wayne scored from our defence .
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 09:51:31 PM
Reply #9

gizzblue

No Vlasic even on the bench is weird, also no Sandro again?? Or Mirallas?
Unsworth proving he has little idea about how to utilise two right pains in the arse for opposition in Vlasic and Sandro ....Too far up Rooneys arse to see the light .I'm afraid ..all hope I had with him fades each time he puts a team out now .
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 09:58:10 PM
Reply #10

gizzblue

He's still our top scorer.

Mirallas couldnt score from the penalty spot.
Raking up the past from two years ago😅😅😅 ....put Mirra in a position he'd stay there(for the good of the team ) not wander round aimless giving the ball away to any opposing player he meets...also id wager if he had half as many starts up front as your finished Mesiah hed have a better return .
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 09:59:43 PM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 10:23:58 PM
Reply #11

gizzblue

In fairness, Mirallas should've been booted long ago. His performances do not warrant his willingness to throw a strop. He might be right in this case but he really should've gone by now.
Is it that though ??...or is he stropping because we need attacking players yet they are constantly left out ...i know its all papertalk but ...this team set up proves again we are frightened to get forward even against fuckibg Watford .
Ffs what have we become.
Born not made a blue .

November 06, 2017, 03:51:27 AM
Reply #12

gizzblue

Just got in ...had to have a celebratory jar or three ....
Lids today was why we go the match ....forget all the shite forget all the waffling nonsense on here ...it was a fucked up game of footy today and I loved it off .wooooo.COYB.
Born not made a blue .

November 06, 2017, 06:33:04 AM
Reply #13

gizzblue

If it's true then Unsworth deserves more credit than hes had ,and the other two can go to fuck and be with Jo who have up half way through a game .
I'm a Mirallas fan but the club comes first .every time .
Born not made a blue .