November 17, 2018, 09:52:37 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Watford  (Read 22386 times)

November 06, 2017, 01:01:59 AM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck me we needed that.

Not a great deal different to every other game this year, Swiss cheese defence and terrible midfield passing, but we got the Rub of the green and chest thumped our way to 3 desperately needed points.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 06, 2017, 01:06:02 AM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Nice to feel that angry fuckin goodison again, the nice kind tho.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 06, 2017, 02:55:32 AM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The difference was that at least we bought a lottery ticket by putting on players who can run at their defenders and terrify them. We didn't create much but Watford is a good team built from shit players, so if you can isolate them, you've always got a chance.

Not complaining, made up and some good signs to be sure.

But we’ve thrown DCL and others on in the past it just felt like this time we huffed and puffed a little bit more and we got it over the line.

We needed it, we really needed it. Deep sigh of relief in the dressing room and give their heads a wobble, start again from the next game with a bit of oompf behind them.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 03:02:49 AM by brap2 »

November 06, 2017, 05:40:56 AM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Remove both. Purchase Carvalho and bring Henry home.