February 17, 2019, 01:20:25 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Watford  (Read 24809 times)

November 03, 2017, 09:35:34 PM
Read 24809 times

bluenuck

I'll be well on board the Panic Express if we lose this one. In fact, I'll be driving the fucker to the end of the line.

Lose or draw and I'm ridin shotgun.

November 03, 2017, 10:12:49 PM
Reply #1

bluenuck

-----------Pickford

Kenny Jagielka Keane Baines
----------Baningime
--------Gana Rooney
----Vlasic Niasse Mirallas

If Rooneys going to continue to drop deep and leave forwards isolated, then play him deeper, Mirallas & Vlasic have to return, I'd start Niasse too

He'll just play DM if you drop him back. You'll see him going all the way back to the edge of our area to pick up balls and it will mess with our back 4 and Baningime, while leaving Gana our link to our forwards. This won't work.

No matter how high or back up the field you play him he will always just get in the way.

November 05, 2017, 11:20:19 PM
Reply #2

bluenuck

Um. Thought we looked pretty good. But I'm comparing that to the absolute shit we served up in the first 10 games.

I think that's a bit of the problem right now. What we're watching isn't great, but, sadly, it's a bit better than the last games.

November 06, 2017, 04:21:11 AM
Reply #3

bluenuck

Apparently it was said yesterday in training that whoever isnít up for a battle throw your bibs in and fuck off.
MS and KM threw in.

Not sure how reliable that is.

MS??

November 06, 2017, 12:28:24 PM
Reply #4

bluenuck

Watched the game again. Don't know if this was mentioned, but keane played well.

And we gotta keep playing sig. He's good. He's a good player.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 12:34:46 PM by bluenuck »