October 17, 2019, 09:52:08 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Watford  (Read 33595 times)

November 04, 2017, 12:02:23 AM
Read 33595 times

Simon Paul

Administrator
We need to turn Goodison into a bear pit this season. 

I want us to be hated.  I want teams - and fans - to fear coming to Goodison because we're a gang of bastards.  I want dads saying "No son, I'm not taking you to Everton again, not after last time" after this season.  The fannies. 

I want it to hurt teams to beat us.  Yeah, you might go away with three points, but you'll need to borrow one of our physios to help you all onto the coach.  I want that type of Everton back.

I want away fans to be kept in at the end for their safety.  I want them to miss their trains and hate us.  I want their coach drivers to charge them overtime.  I want their fan clubs to lose their deposits on the coach hire.  I want it to be an absolute pain in the balls to come to Everton.

Because it is for us.  So it better had be for everyone else as well.

November 05, 2017, 10:04:49 PM
Reply #2

Simon Paul

Administrator
Feels quiet inside the round. Even the pre match music seems quieter than usual

November 05, 2017, 10:26:49 PM
Reply #3

Simon Paul

Administrator

November 05, 2017, 11:48:07 PM
Reply #4

Simon Paul

Administrator
Blues fighting each other in the Park End

November 06, 2017, 02:14:09 AM
Reply #5

Simon Paul

Administrator
amazing game that

we were so shockingly bad in the first half though, seriously

their fans are tits, to a man.  First of all they sit in the stewards seats, then kick off at the stewards who tell them to move, complaining that THEIR OWN FANS are stood up and they can't see the game (they are grown adults in their 20's at most, with no visible physical disabilities) then do a copy of every single other club's chants, then chant "We forgot that you were here" literally every 20 seconds, before the end when one got launched for saying Aaron Lennon "should find a motorway bridge to jump off"

our fans scrapping in the Park End and Paddock amongst themselves was just weird.  what is there to disagree about when we're proper shit?

great spirit in the team once Rooney went off mind - the man is a drag and a liability.  Pretty sure it's in his contract that he plays if he's fit.

Loved Oumar Niasse getting his goal, and loved Baines scoring too. 

"We're gonna win the league!"