October 20, 2019, 09:53:31 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Watford  (Read 33739 times)

November 05, 2017, 07:22:52 AM
Reply #120

Heisenberg

It actually hurts me deeply when people post the team and I see

Kenny jags Williams baines.

That actually reminds me of a team that goes down defence. One pulled from the youth as we didn't have back up and 3 players who are all at least 4 years past their 'best used before' date

November 05, 2017, 11:45:23 AM
Reply #121

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I’d rather it be the first lineup, honestly.

The Gana/Davies midfield plainly doesn’t work (unless you like having loads of space open in front of your defense) and we need Rooney’s passing (however sad that is).

Plus DCL and Niasse make the same runs as each other.

November 05, 2017, 02:10:39 PM
Reply #122

boothill

All shut the fuck up and get with the team remember Earl Barrat Bret Angel etc fuck sack come on you mighty blues NSNO
Earl the pearl 😂😂😂😂

November 05, 2017, 03:17:11 PM
Reply #123

Martip

Just looked at the table and it looks dire. This is must win.

November 05, 2017, 03:29:32 PM
Reply #124

Macca77

Just looked at the table and it looks dire. This is must win.

Looks great if you turn it upside down

November 05, 2017, 05:17:40 PM
Reply #125

eyesalwaysblue

I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 05, 2017, 05:56:35 PM
Reply #126

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
@Evertonian in NC I bet you're gutted you paid that extra $50 for NBC Gold now, aren't you? I still haven't forked out for it, and am really happy I haven't.

I am really surprised we're not on one of the regular NBC channels today though given there's only one other game on at the same time.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 05, 2017, 06:00:17 PM
Reply #127

eyesalwaysblue

is it not on any American channels?

November 05, 2017, 06:03:13 PM
Reply #128

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Right, I’ve heard the call of everton come riding on the (green? Breeze?) and a last minute ticket is sorted.

Let’s remind the league who we are starting today, starting now, starting in the pubs of county road and the streets of Liverpool city centre. Get the ale in and get behind them, up the fucking blues.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 05, 2017, 06:04:06 PM
Reply #129

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
is it not on any American channels?

Nope. Only on NBC Gold which is their streaming service.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 05, 2017, 06:08:33 PM
Reply #130

eyesalwaysblue

Nope. Only on NBC Gold which is their streaming service.
Thanks, wonder how much it effects our income

November 05, 2017, 06:09:23 PM
Reply #131

Lxxx

Is it blasphemous to want Gana on the bench, at least for a little while? He lacks the positional discipline to play as a lone DM and he ruins attacks when he has license to get forward.

Baningime has shown him up these past three matches. Sits in his area, mops up, maybe dribbles past a man to buy us time, lays the ball off simply, goes back to his area. That's what we need at DM. At the other positions, we need more attack-minded midfielders, like Davies, Sigurdsson, or Klaassen, because our forward players aren't scoring goals if they're isolated (they may not any way, but they’re definitely not if nobody is getting close to them).

I agree, which makes it all the more strange to be desperate to give him a payrise and new contract, when we have a younger model in the wings who looks to have potentially more to his game in that area.

November 05, 2017, 06:12:58 PM
Reply #132

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I agree, which makes it all the more strange to be desperate to give him a payrise and new contract, when we have a younger model in the wings who looks to have potentially more to his game in that area.

Gana's decent, but not the answer for sure.

November 05, 2017, 06:49:18 PM
Reply #133

gizzblue

Just getting ready for the off....feeling up for this COYB ....we need to smash this today .
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 08:07:54 PM
Reply #134

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown