October 15, 2019, 01:46:36 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Watford  (Read 33509 times)

November 05, 2017, 08:49:40 PM
Reply #150

Juanito

Think we should try Mirallas up top. He is good one v one, reasonably quick and skilful. One of our no10’s can put through balls into him and he is an experienced international. He has tried Rooney, Niasse, DCL and even Sigurdsson there, so surely needs to go with Super Kev, so he can have a Mertens season.

November 05, 2017, 08:50:54 PM
Reply #151

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Think we should try Mirallas up top. He is good one v one, reasonably quick and skilful. One of our no10’s can put through balls into him and he is an experienced international. He has tried Rooney, Niasse, DCL and even Sigurdsson there, so surely needs to go with Super Kev, so he can have a Mertens season.

Offside.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 05, 2017, 08:52:29 PM
Reply #152

Tinga

You fall in love hard and quickly, don't you, bro  :hug:

Just wait until he stops playing forward passes and the next young thing comes along, he'll turn on him.

November 05, 2017, 08:52:30 PM
Reply #153

gizzblue

Offside.
Least he's in the right half the pitch eh ...Wayne ...Wayne on yeah .
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 08:55:48 PM
Reply #154

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Any reason why the game starts so late?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 05, 2017, 08:56:44 PM
Reply #155

Lxxx

I know Unsy is looking for a formula but I hope it's not another half a dozen changes again. How are we supposed to build up any momentum between them if it's all change every week.

November 05, 2017, 08:58:29 PM
Reply #156

Evertonian in NC

Anything to mitigate the misery of watching my Donks at the Iggles is appreciated.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 05, 2017, 08:59:28 PM
Reply #157

Everton Mint

Offside.

Least he's in the right half the pitch eh ...Wayne ...Wayne on yeah .

How many goals has Mirallas scored again ?

November 05, 2017, 09:00:34 PM
Reply #158

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Rooney might score more if he stayed forward more too.

November 05, 2017, 09:03:28 PM
Reply #159

Bluebridge

Good shout, we need to try something. I think today will be the day it happens.

November 05, 2017, 09:04:24 PM
Reply #160

Juanito

Haha. He has hardly played! When he does he is left midfield. Agreed been poor for a few seasons but he has it in his locker and a position as the No9 might galvanise him. He has legs, after all.

November 05, 2017, 09:05:57 PM
Reply #161

brittcop1

Anything to mitigate the misery of watching my Donks at the Iggles is appreciated.
You're in the same boat as me! Who did we piss off to be Everton AND Broncos fans this year? Come to think of it, i think Sig would have a chance of starting QB. Its bad enough watching a trainweck BUT watching two, simultaneously should be against the Geneva Convention

November 05, 2017, 09:13:33 PM
Reply #162

sam of the south

Just wait until he stops playing forward passes and the next young thing comes along, he'll turn on him.

Yeah, @Evertonian in NC, you slag 😃
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

November 05, 2017, 09:15:29 PM
Reply #163

Ross

They know Big Sam won’t leave hospitality till he’s finished the lot
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 05, 2017, 09:31:52 PM
Reply #164

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Well I can’t tell how they’re going to line up with that selection. Any ideas?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.