September 23, 2019, 01:09:50 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Watford  (Read 32522 times)

November 06, 2017, 12:59:49 AM
Reply #810

eugene

Well I’m made up at last a little bottle and passion touch wood we have turned a corner COYB

November 06, 2017, 01:00:06 AM
Reply #811

Lxxx

Prefer to think of 3/4 full.

Never as good or bad as it seems ;)

3/4 full is pretty good.

November 06, 2017, 01:00:34 AM
Reply #812

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
We should've scored two with Rooney on, however I'm yet to be convinced our best starting XI should have him in it.

Genuinely can't wait to get Barkley back in the midfield. At that point it's a question of who is the best option up front until January.

November 06, 2017, 01:01:16 AM
Reply #813

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
This game will be the seasion's Neville's tackle.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

November 06, 2017, 01:01:59 AM
Reply #814

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck me we needed that.

Not a great deal different to every other game this year, Swiss cheese defence and terrible midfield passing, but we got the Rub of the green and chest thumped our way to 3 desperately needed points.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 06, 2017, 01:02:13 AM
Reply #815

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Oh no you never
Simply simply lovely

November 06, 2017, 01:02:43 AM
Reply #816

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Need to beat Palace next week and we'll be looking quite healthy again.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 06, 2017, 01:02:49 AM
Reply #817

Ross

The momentum changed because we got a goal from poor defending from them.

We won because they missed a pen.

Aside from Niasse’s effort right at the end we had no other open play chances and that was with all the momentum going our way.

Momentum was killed after their player dropped in our box at 2-2. If that didn’t happen we’d have pushed for the winner earlier.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 06, 2017, 01:02:50 AM
Reply #818

Evertonian in NC

Unsworth isn't the man to take us forward but fair play to him for giving it everything and his passion is clear to see. He deserved that as much as anyone today and if that's looking like his send off that's not a bad way to go out

and he gets a good memory as a send off for his temporary stint.  It was a thankless task and he earned that much.  Three cheers for Rhino, giving it his all.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 06, 2017, 01:02:53 AM
Reply #819

Nicco

Always knew Cleverley would come good for us.
Took him 3 seasons of which one was spent at Watford
Jönköpings Södra IF

November 06, 2017, 01:03:04 AM
Reply #820

Shogun

Administrator

We'll lose our next match and @Gash will complain for the next decade?

November 06, 2017, 01:03:11 AM
Reply #821

Lxxx

I don't think now is the time to dissect the game and piss on any positives that we might get out of it. I said a few days ago we just need the rub of the green, anything, to give us a shot of optimism. Today might just be it.
Yes we didn't play well and we arguably didn't deserve 3 points but that's football. It's a win, out of the bottom three and those lads will sleep a lot better tonight.

November 06, 2017, 01:03:20 AM
Reply #822

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Is it international break time now?
Simply simply lovely

November 06, 2017, 01:03:52 AM
Reply #823

eugene

Fuck me we needed that.

Not a great deal different to every other game this year, Swiss cheese defence and terrible midfield passing, but we got the Rub of the green and chest thumped our way to 3 desperately needed points.
Thanks for that just when I had a bit of a semi!

November 06, 2017, 01:04:46 AM
Reply #824

cantoffee

Bonus points that Holebas was made to look a mug today.