June 25, 2018, 12:03:53 AM

Author Topic: Fixtures  (Read 3266 times)

June 15, 2018, 05:50:49 PM
Reply #120

Macca77

Of course I have. Wolves have a couple of quality players but as a team, still think we're far superior. Lots of things have and will change before 11th August.

A couple of quality players? Only one I can think of is Neves, he was decent in the Championship but the Prem is a lot lot harder.

Yes I understand that they will strengthen this summer, but so will we. I honestly can't see anything but a comfortable away win.

June 15, 2018, 06:22:30 PM
Reply #121

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
A couple of quality players? Only one I can think of is Neves, he was decent in the Championship but the Prem is a lot lot harder.

Yes I understand that they will strengthen this summer, but so will we. I honestly can't see anything but a comfortable away win.

There's absolutely nothing to suggest a comfortable win here.

June 15, 2018, 06:27:29 PM
Reply #122

Bluedylan

I think it's hard to say how confident we should/shouldn't be at the moment, until we get our 2/3/4 signings, and play some friendlies. Hard to know whether Silva's tactics will kick in immediately or whether it might take a while to implement properly.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 15, 2018, 06:30:39 PM
Reply #123

themilkycoffees

I remember being quite impressed by Helder Costa on occassion last season which is why I said a couple. As you say, it's a big step up.

June 15, 2018, 06:32:30 PM
Reply #124

Macca77

There's absolutely nothing to suggest a comfortable win here.

Maybe I'm being a tad over confident, I just feel like with our new manager and a few quality new additions (hopefully) we will start the season off very well.

June 15, 2018, 08:13:21 PM
Reply #125

gizzblue

Maybe I'm being a tad over confident, I just feel like with our new manager and a few quality new additions (hopefully) we will start the season off very well.

Just being allowed north of the halfway line as a team ,should breed confidence in the team enough to beat these .