November 25, 2017, 10:17:05 AM

Author Topic: Panorama  (Read 5979 times)

November 06, 2017, 04:58:31 AM
Reply #90

angus1878

deCoubertin

November 06, 2017, 05:17:40 AM
Reply #91

Ross

Reading it my understanding is that no rules have been broken but that rules in future could be changed so that business partners cannot have stakes in two different premiership entries

Doesnt the rule say state you canít have more 10% of two clubs?

At least thatís what panorama said I thought.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 06, 2017, 05:19:47 AM
Reply #92

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Doesnt the rule say state you canít have more 10% of two clubs?

At least thatís what panorama said I thought.

Yeah
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 06, 2017, 05:21:32 AM
Reply #93

Ross

Yeah

So heís got 30% shares in Arsenal and potential 49.9% shares in us and itís not a problem?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 06, 2017, 05:23:48 AM
Reply #94

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
So heís got 30% shares in Arsenal and potential 49.9% shares in us and itís not a problem?

Who now?

November 06, 2017, 05:26:35 AM
Reply #95

Ross

Who now?

You really donít know that?

Come on you canít be serious here the whole threads about a him and us.

November 06, 2017, 05:28:34 AM
Reply #96

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
You really donít know that?

Come on you canít be serious here the whole threads about a him and us.

Fucking hell - over your head or what?

What's the whole debate about? Who owns what in Everton.  Thought more of you than that

November 06, 2017, 05:30:05 AM
Reply #97

Ross

Fucking hell - over your head or what?

What's the whole debate about? Who owns what in Everton.  Thought more of you than that

So you donít think Usmanov is involved in Everton?

November 06, 2017, 05:36:34 AM
Reply #98

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
So you donít think Usmanov is involved in Everton?

No I don't. Not directly anyway. USM sponsoring us is the strange one though. I'm not sure what the technicalities are there.

November 06, 2017, 05:40:32 AM
Reply #99

Ross

No I don't. Not directly anyway. USM sponsoring us is the strange one though. I'm not sure what the technicalities are there.

Fucking hell! Panorama didnít even mention the USM Finch Farm links did they?

November 06, 2017, 05:42:34 AM
Reply #100

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell! Panorama didnít even mention the USM Finch Farm links did they?

Havent watched it yet. Just read the article. I don't think there is a restriction on companies sponsoring other clubs that are owned by other club owners, but who knows?

November 06, 2017, 05:44:23 AM
Reply #101

Jamokachi

Why do you ( @Ross ) seem desperate for this to be an issue? Ever since the takeover you've been full of digs and snide comments. What's your issue? It surely can't be Martinez, again?!

November 06, 2017, 05:51:43 AM
Reply #102

Ross

Why do you ( @Ross ) seem desperate for this to be an issue? Ever since the takeover you've been full of digs and snide comments. What's your issue? It surely can't be Martinez, again?!

Iíve said I hope it goes away. The sooner the better. Surely thought itís a bit concerning? Have you ever heard about this sort of thing before?

Quite what the fuck Martinez has to do with anything is beyond me as well.

November 06, 2017, 06:06:03 AM
Reply #103

Jamokachi

Iíve said I hope it goes away. The sooner the better. Surely thought itís a bit concerning? Have you ever heard about this sort of thing before?

Quite what the fuck Martinez has to do with anything is beyond me as well.

On the latter, that's when I noticed you got a real bee in your bonnet, and it seems to have been there ever since. Perhaps it was Moshiri's sacking of him the irked you, I don't know. But there are constant digs and jabs littered in numerous threads across the last 18 months or so.

It's not massively concerning to be honest. I thought the BBC's version of events to be rather inflammatory, with the piece in the Guardian being far more sensible. Have you read that yet?

The two are long standing business partners, there are always doing to be close links and murky waters. There's a hell of a lot of boardroom politics going on at Arsenal, and I think this is a move to push Usmanov out, after he'd once again rocked the boat with his public decloration of wanting to buy Korenke out.

My gut feeling is that this will impact Arsenal, if anyone.

November 06, 2017, 06:21:26 AM
Reply #104

Ross

On the latter, that's when I noticed you got a real bee in your bonnet, and it seems to have been there ever since. Perhaps it was Moshiri's sacking of him the irked you, I don't know. But there are constant digs and jabs littered in numerous threads across the last 18 months or so.

It's not massively concerning to be honest. I thought the BBC's version of events to be rather inflammatory, with the piece in the Guardian being far more sensible. Have you read that yet?

The two are long standing business partners, there are always doing to be close links and murky waters. There's a hell of a lot of boardroom politics going on at Arsenal, and I think this is a move to push Usmanov out, after he'd once again rocked the boat with his public decloration of wanting to buy Korenke out.

My gut feeling is that this will impact Arsenal, if anyone.

You know Martinez hasnít been involved in anything Everton related for almost 2 years and this is maybe the first time Iíve mentioned him for sometime donít you? 

As for the ownership situation it seems my concerns may unfortunately be true, sadly.