November 21, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

Author Topic: Panorama  (Read 12378 times)

November 04, 2017, 11:25:30 AM
Read 12378 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I am reckoning it is bloody brilliant. Usmanov is one of us. Maybe we can drop 200M like it's nothing
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 06, 2017, 10:12:09 AM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I still don't understand why, if Usmanov had gifted the shares to Moshiri, they aren't classed as his?

I was gifted a share in Everton, which is now registered in my name, am I still allowed to say I'm a shareholder?

Someone delete this post quick. So and Moshiri going to be bunk mates.

But yeah, why is it wrong to sell a gift you were given to then buy something else you want. It's not like anybody ever returned a Christmas gift to buy something they really wanted.

If it is against the rules it explains why only 49.9 percent shares were bought and not full outright ownership.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 06, 2017, 10:31:46 AM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Not a valid vimeo URL

Just watched this. If all that was being said was true, the only problem is Bridgewaters. That part looks well shady.