November 21, 2017, 02:21:18 PM

Author Topic: Panorama  (Read 5747 times)

November 04, 2017, 04:07:25 PM
Reply #30

Gash

Global Moderator
I think you need to do your research on the Venkys.
Everything you have wrote is factually incorrect

They do have enough money to run a premier league club, they just donít want to spend any of their own money

They were fully aware of relegation, they talk about it in various interviews

They hired in chief execs to advise them regarding football, which is why Steve Kean got the job  :eh:

Clearly they were badly advised, but what you have wrote is factually incorrect

My original point was they they did have the finances to pass the fit and proper test, whether they were willing/able to fund a Premier League club we'll never know as they've clearly not done it hence them being nowhere near the Premier League. They also don't have a clue about football and have neglected the club for years. There's nothing incorrect about those two statements.

Beyond that I don't really care enough to research what's going on with them.

deCoubertin

November 04, 2017, 04:16:13 PM
Reply #31

Toddacelli

Do you know how disappointed I was to enter this thread hoping to find a virtual 360 degree panorama of the inside of our new Bramley Moore Dock stadium?

Do you?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 04, 2017, 04:18:43 PM
Reply #32

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Do you know how disappointed I was to enter this thread hoping to find a virtual 360 degree panorama of the inside of our new Bramley Moore Dock stadium?

Do you?

Hahaha that was my first thought too
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 04, 2017, 04:21:40 PM
Reply #33

Simon Paul

Administrator
Not a word on Phillip Green for a decade but within two years they're picking at Moshiri

Defo an Arsenal fan involved there

November 04, 2017, 04:55:01 PM
Reply #34

gizzblue

Not a word on Phillip Green for a decade but within two years they're picking at Moshiri

Or a red shite.

November 04, 2017, 07:44:15 PM
Reply #35

School of Science

Hahaha was thinking that, if ever there was a time to investigate Everton for dodgy dealings was when we had Bill and true blue holdings running us with Robert Earl and Philip Green in the background, but then we were skint then, where was the fun in that. Now we have a rich owner, maybe just maybe they can ruin that, where's that conspiracy thread now.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 04, 2017, 07:46:26 PM
Reply #36

Simon Paul

Administrator
but no, Moshiri gets given shares as a gift, so when he sells them they weren't his to sell?

have a word FFS Panorama.

November 04, 2017, 07:49:23 PM
Reply #37

MmmBlueRamirez

Or a red shite.

Bramley Moore Dock has pushed the cunts over the edge hasnít it. Theyíre scraping the barrel for shit to sling.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 04, 2017, 08:19:53 PM
Reply #38

blue1948

The Venky's were financially fine, they just didn't have the finances required for a modern Premier League club. They also didn't have a clue about football and didn't realise you could be relegated from the Premier League.

Leeds is different as the fit and proper check isn't nearly as strict in the Championship as it is in the Premier League.

Just saw a trailer for the programme, it's not about Everton it's about people and offshore money, we'll probably hardly get a mention.
You right about most but being Everton there is no way we will get a mention from the beeb

November 04, 2017, 08:24:47 PM
Reply #39

Tinga

So we're ok here then? Would be just the icing on the cake for this to go even more tits up wouldn't it.

November 04, 2017, 08:33:21 PM
Reply #40

boothill

Seen the nasty vermin wallpushers with their comments underneath

November 04, 2017, 08:40:36 PM
Reply #41

gizzblue

You right about most but being Everton there is no way we will get a mention from the beeb
It will just be mentioned as "a certain football club in the northwest" 😅😅😅
For the last three mins of the program as is the norm for BBC.

November 04, 2017, 09:59:57 PM
Reply #42

bluestevie

Nice to se some sensibility and humour with this, the pissy pant queens at GOT have got a 20 page thread up about it, most using as a point score to say how "right" they were about Moshiri while others are panicking about points deductions and transfer bans
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

November 04, 2017, 10:02:06 PM
Reply #43

Major Clanger

They would've surely picked up on Philip Green then, wouldn't they.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

November 05, 2017, 12:13:49 AM
Reply #44

BlueBeagle

The Venky's were financially fine, they just didn't have the finances required for a modern Premier League club. They also didn't have a clue about football and didn't realise you could be relegated from the Premier League.

Leeds is different as the fit and proper check isn't nearly as strict in the Championship as it is in the Premier League.

Just saw a trailer for the programme, it's not about Everton it's about people and offshore money, we'll probably hardly get a mention.

I'd have thought a genuine fit and proper test would require, at the very least, some kind of plan on how an owner will responsibly run the club as opposed to just a financial check (the Venkys are worth billions by the way, they just chose not to spend money).