November 23, 2017, 03:53:33 AM

Author Topic: Panorama  (Read 5859 times)

November 05, 2017, 03:15:35 AM
Reply #45

ynotd

Why weren't panorama suggesting Jimmy Savile was a nonce when they all knew he was at it?

The PL wouldn't have sanctioned the takeover if it was underhand its just another anti scouse witchunt from the bbc and south of england paedo enablers.

In fact escla is probably the informer
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 03:35:55 AM by ynotd »

deCoubertin

November 05, 2017, 01:00:44 PM
Reply #46

therealdunc

BBC cover up

The BBC is untouchable, itís a really bizarre situation we have with the nations broadcaster management knowing the allegations but failing to act or investigate.
The saville incident shows the BBC must be openly criticised and limited in its power.

Blue

November 05, 2017, 02:40:16 PM
Reply #47

Simon Paul

Administrator
Look at the the BBC's chief political commentator and the Tory bias she pushes continually

As if we expect decent journalism from them anymore

November 05, 2017, 03:43:01 PM
Reply #48

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, it'll be the BBC that are dodgy and not our Iranian and Russian billionaire owners. I'm sure Usmanov's 6 years in prison, rape conviction, ordering of media censorship in favour of Putin, and links to organised crime are all just a big misunderstanding.

November 05, 2017, 04:09:23 PM
Reply #49

sam of the south

Look at the the BBC's chief political commentator and the Tory bias she pushes continually

As if we expect decent journalism from them anymore

Kuntenburg.

Ugh 😠
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

November 05, 2017, 04:22:31 PM
Reply #50

Tinga

Yeah, it'll be the BBC that are dodgy and not our Iranian and Russian billionaire owners. I'm sure Usmanov's 6 years in prison, rape conviction, ordering of media censorship in favour of Putin, and links to organised crime are all just a big misunderstanding.

....Why can't they just advertise chicken at half time?.  shakeyheadman

November 05, 2017, 04:25:06 PM
Reply #51

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Where kitchen dreams come true... This is my sole contribution to this thread

November 06, 2017, 12:24:45 AM
Reply #52

Trowel

I know no-one's watching this right now, but here's a live stream of info:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-41879690
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

November 06, 2017, 12:28:32 AM
Reply #53

Trowel

And the Everton bit:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41878954

Loads of info to read (after the game).

November 06, 2017, 12:38:26 AM
Reply #54

dazfrancis

Would be the most Everton thing ever if we were investigated, found to have done wrong...and given a transfer ban
A transfer ban during the summer would have been great

November 06, 2017, 12:42:35 AM
Reply #55

dangermouse

My first thoughts on this while reading it is that someone at Everton doesn't like Moshiri and has been going off feeding information to the press

hopefully it's a load of shite

We certainly could do without this

Think there are a few anti BK folks revelling in this.....
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

November 06, 2017, 12:48:17 AM
Reply #56

Trowel

Reading what's in that article it doesn't look like there's much more to it than whether Moshiri's investment was via an Usmanov 'gift' or not, and even if it were a gift (which Moshiri is saying it wasn't) then it's Moshiri's to invest. A bit dodgy, but nothing illegal, and nothing we didn't already suspect.

November 06, 2017, 12:59:04 AM
Reply #57

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Reading what's in that article it doesn't look like there's much more to it than whether Moshiri's investment was via an Usmanov 'gift' or not, and even if it were a gift (which Moshiri is saying it wasn't) then it's Moshiri's to invest. A bit dodgy, but nothing illegal, and nothing we didn't already suspect.

And its not like the sale of the shares in arsenal was the only money Moshiri had, so how do you prove that it was 'exactly' that money that bought Everton when its like 4% of Moshiri's net worth?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

November 06, 2017, 01:13:49 AM
Reply #58

Lxxx

I'm pretty sure that if there was nothing even remotely dodgy, there wouldn't be a 2 part investigative show about it

I'm also sure if it was all a load of rumour and shite with no substance behind it Usmanov's legal team would have been all over the BBC like a rash and it wouldn't be seeing the light of day.

November 06, 2017, 01:23:38 AM
Reply #59

Ross

Yeah just watched it and itís not good, not sure how the club/owners/league sweep this away to be honest.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.